Breaking: Dems In Panic Mode As PA Audit Bombshell Is Exposed

Have you ever seen Democrats sweating bullets? Look no further than Pennsylvania. They are on the cusp of beginning a forensic audit that could go a long ways to proving what really happened in the 2020 election. The Pennsylvania Senate has selected a company to do a forensic audit of the 2020 presidential election, which includes the possibility that they received over 200’000 more absentee ballots back than they sent out.

Curiously, a USPS driver claims that he delivered ballots from Bethpage, LI, NY to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. He estimated that up to 288,000 votes were in the truck. Quite a coincidence, don’t you think? But, to be clear, I am not asserting that we know for a fact that these were the same votes as the excess absentee ballots. I am merely saying it could be possible.

Here is what the driver said:

The GOP-led Senate committee has identified the contractor who will assist in its taxpayer-funded 2020 presidential election audit.

Pennlive reports:

The GOP-led Senate committee has identified the private contractor it will hire to assist in its taxpayer-funded review of the 2020 presidential election.

A document shared with Republican senators Thursday evening obtained by PennLive identifies the firm as Dubuque, Iowa-based Envoy Sage LLC. The firm bills itself on its website as “delivering ground truth” and identifies itself as specializing in research, investigation, program management and communications.

The document states the firm “meets all the key needs to conduct a thorough and impartial election investigation.” It also states the firm has no political association with candidates who appeared on the 2020 or 2021 ballots in Pennsylvania.

Among other qualifications it lists, Envoy Sage has worked with the Department of Defense under Republican and Democratic administrations and has decades of experience in handling sensitive and classified information.
Senate Republican spokesman Jason Thompson declined comment about the document. It doesn’t indicate how much the firm will be paid although the costs will come out of the GOP caucus’ accounts.

The firm’s role will be to assist the 11-member bipartisan Senate Intergovernmental Operations Committee in its investigation into the conduct of the presidential election.

Hopefully, this audit will answer all the questions that have been raised one way or another. The voters of Pennsylvania deserve to know whether or not they can be confident in the election results from 2020 and in the future.

Bernice

Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of $12600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.

Try it, you won’t regret it!………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by Bernice
Ruth Walters

I started earning $85/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…..
For more detail visit the given link……..>>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 13 days ago by Ruth Walters
ThereseWolf

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here ……….. http://Www.Smartpay1.com

Last edited 14 days ago by ThereseWolf
HeidiSchell

My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless. This is what I do … http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 14 days ago by HeidiSchell
John H.Montgomery

means nothing unless it over turns the election

ElaineSantos

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others.ZRm This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow
The given website…… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 13 days ago by ElaineSantos
Skeptical

If the crime is not first detected, then its resolution is not possible.
For impeachment purposes (and elections as well), effort must be made to detect the crime, whatever the outcome.

Helen

HELLO

flashyone

They (the democrat’s) know that if this fraudulent election is ever opened up, the world will KNOW what they were up to. Their only hope is to keep a lid on the mess !!!

Lena Kroger

US Dollar Rain Earns upto $550 to $750 per day by google fantastic job oppertunity provide for our community pepoles who,s already using facebook to earn money 85000$ every month and more through facebook and google new project to create money at home withen few hours. Everybody can get this job now and start earning online by just open this link and then go through instructions to get started….

Follow this site…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 11 days ago by Lena Kroger
Grin n barrett

Got to love truck drivers. They don’t usually pull their punches and most that I knew personally had no filter on their mouths…..me included in that equation. If we think it, it falls out of our mouth. If you don’t like our opinion, then you shouldn’t have asked us for one in the first place.

Denise Jimenez

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

Join this right now……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 10 days ago by Denise Jimenez
Kenneth Fosmore

It will prove fraud and the media will gas light it all and nothing will become of it. You need to get the fok of your asses and march or your all gonna loose America.

Old wolf

I heard the same kind of story from different truck drivers . And like this one it was wrong in the way they handled things . I know my vote was stolen and given to Biden . I didn’t vote for Biden but my vote went to him . I voted for Trump . If my name shows up in 2024 you know they stold my votexagain cause I won’t ever vote again cause of the corruption of the delusional democrats . May they burn in hell

Nick1

Like basement Joe said, best election fraud in US history.

CharlieSeattle

Pfft! 10 MONTHS LATE! How much time do you think you have??

As long as the Democrat election fraud apparatus remains intact, and it is, the next fraudulent elections will be over before you finish with 2020!

Last edited 12 days ago by CharlieSeattle
C.W. LAUDERDALE

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

NOTE: Next to cleaning up American Academia, cleaning up our election system ‘Now’ is a top priority. And, we can not use kid gloves!

Before commenting on this article, I must first thank all of you Americans who of late have started raising your voices and/or casting your votes to counter all those bent on destroying this nation. I’ve been waiting since the sixties to see just what it would take to get the American people to stand up and use the most important weapons they have (their voices and their votes) to throw the incompetent/corrupt/self-serving/witless politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media folks out on the street.

Next, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ.

Last, my thanks to Godfather Joe, Silly Kamara, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others on the so-called left. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my confession/lessons learned (see below) throughout your years in politics. Oh, before I forget! Godfather Joe; do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Godfather Joe, you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects in that drug trade/money laundering investigation who have gone on to be President of the United States of America!

This article reinforces the confession/lessons learned (see below) first presented in 1989 to the citizens of this old soldier/cop’s community while serving as their police chief.

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance to the vets are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers chose the word “candor” is because candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else.
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Soldiers do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever in the twentieth century and thus far in the twenty-first the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/etc.. in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired