BREAKING: CDC Study Just Ruined Vaccine Agenda

Remember how Democrats screamed that ‘natural immunity wasn’t a thing? Well, according to the CDC, science is still on the winning side. Their new report confirms that natural immunity offers better protection again the new varients than the vaccine.

The study found that the natural immunity obtained through recovering from a bout of COVID-19 gave people a much greater degree of protection against the Delta strain of COVID-19 than receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. The study said:

By the week beginning October 3, compared with COVID-19 cases rates among unvaccinated persons without a previous COVID-19 diagnosis, case rates among vaccinated persons without a previous COVID-19 diagnosis were 6.2-fold (California) and 4.5-fold (New York) lower; rates were substantially lower among both groups with previous COVID-19 diagnoses, including 29.0-fold (California) and 14.7-fold lower (New York) among unvaccinated persons with a previous diagnosis, and 32.5-fold (California) and 19.8-fold lower (New York) among vaccinated persons with a previous diagnosis of COVID-19. During the same period, compared with hospitalization rates among unvaccinated persons without a previous COVID-19 diagnosis, hospitalization rates in California followed a similar pattern. These results demonstrate that vaccination protects against COVID-19 and related hospitalization, and that surviving a previous infection protects against a reinfection and related hospitalization. Importantly, infection-derived protection was higher after the Delta variant became predominant, a time when vaccine-induced immunity for many persons declined because of immune evasion and immunologic waning (2,5,6).

The research still cautions that getting the vaccine is still the ‘safest strategy’ and implies that vaccines are likely more effective for older strains.

“Although the epidemiology of COVID-19 might change as new variants emerge, vaccination remains the safest strategy for averting future SARS-CoV-2 infections, hospitalizations, long-term sequelae, and death. Primary vaccination, additional doses, and booster doses are recommended for all eligible persons. Additional future recommendations for vaccine doses might be warranted as the virus and immunity levels change,” the study said.

See also  Dems Already Cheating in 2022 Midterms, Super PACs Creating Fake Republican Ads To Defeat Trump-Endorsed Candidates
Jennifer Webster

MAGA 2022 !!
I get paid more than $340 to $850 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24652 from this without having online working skills .
Simply give it
open this link HERE……. http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Jennifer Webster
JoyceChristman

I’m making more than $75k by just doing very easy and simple online job from home.Last month my friend sister received $94280 from this work by just giving only 2 to 3 hrs a day.Everybody start earning money online. visit for more details…

See………..>> http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 4 months ago by JoyceChristman
CarolynHudson

I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($550 to $750 / hr) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly 85000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. I really thanks to my FRIEND who refer me this SITE…..,
>>>>>>> http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by CarolynHudson
Linda

Home base money making online job to start getting paid every month extra $15k or more online. just do this job in part time and make extra cash from home. easy job. details on this page.
===>>> http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Linda
Marion Jurgensen

Every month easily makes more than $15k just by doing very simple home based job. Last month i have received $16834 from this online job just by doing this in my part time for only 2 hrs maximum a day…..

Open this site For Full Detail…… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Marion Jurgensen
Autodidact

You cited the study results incorrectly, although I suspect the study’s data are shite due to improper use of nucleic acid amplification tests (NAATs). As reported above, vaccinated people are at greater risk for infection than unvaccinated people. This would be evidence of vaccine enhanced infection. Although I suspect the vaccines do indeed enhance infection, their “data” did not indicate that. According to the study, they are still able to support the fiction that these defective vaccines are protective. The gubmint’s data are so poor it is almost impossible to say what is happening. Even VAERS data are very poor, but we’ve been doing that so long there is at least some stability to the signal, which is off the charts with the COVID vaccines.

jane

A check for $8912 working fourteen hours A week from there house And they’re classmate’s step-mother`s neighbor has done this for nine months And earn more than $8912 part time on- line. use the instructions on this link… go to this site home tab for more detail…… http://www.MoneyStar1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by jane
BethRiddle

dhdgtb

Sandra Smith

Of course; that was the “research” for which they paid, after all; it must always support the narrative or it’s labeled “false”. That’s how “science” works these days among the leftists.

RosalindBurns

Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!

Look at it what I do….>> http://Www.Cash46.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by RosalindBurns
R.V.Winkel

Your Telling Us to Trust the Science From the Covert.Disaster.Control.????

Alisha

I am making over $9k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people say to me how much money they can make connected so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my existence. This is what I do…..
Go Here………. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Alisha
xatato

Last edited 4 months ago by xatato
CharlieSeattle

Arrest Fauci and all CDC, NIH, WHO and big pharma executives involved.
Fraud and homicide are not included in the total immunity from legal liability agreement under the PREP Act for the big Pharma criminals!
RICO laws apply now!

Sandra Smith

The UK is already doing that, except with their versions of the CDC & NIH, etc. They are, however, including Fauci, the Gates’, & the CEOs of all 4 of the companies making Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, & Astra Zeneca jabs. They’re charged with crimes against humanity before the ICC.

Word7

False, it is not a vaccine. It is gene therapy and the Pharm companies say it doesn’t build any immunity, it only lessons symptoms. Wait but now they say it doesn’t even do that. So the Non Vaccine is not worth taking. Stop the lies. You are only fueling the deception. It kills more than it helps. It should be outlawed and you should start raising your voice against this weapon of mass destruction.

Sandra Smith

Right on!

JULIYA

helllo hod y iu

Sandra Smith

As a virus mutates, the morbidity increases but the mortality DECREASES; Omicron is already little more than a common cold; the next 1 will be that mild. The jabs & mandates need to GO out the window. We no longer need them!

DellaJackson

I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do.Copy
For more details visit……………… http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 4 months ago by DellaJackson
Copeland

[ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME FOR USA ] Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family & relatives by doing jobs that only require you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I’ve started this job and earn a handsome income and now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here……..●▬▬▬▬ஜஜ▬▬▬▬●↠↠Www.live124.com

ROY S. MALLMANN II

It is much safer to not get vaccinated due to the side effects that can be deadly. The more things that I read and investigate the more stunned I am that the state and federal governments are actually mandating this. It is criminal, especially in light of THE FACT that Pfizer will not release one word on their studies for obvious reasons. This vaccine does not prevent anyone from getting Covid so why bother. The only two antivirals that are almost 100% effective in prevention of COVID and if you just got infected with COVID, it will stop it as it is 99% effective. These two miracle drugs HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE and IVERMECTIN are considered THE GOLD STANDARD by 1.8 million front line doctors, but are banned for use in America!

Steve

Misinformation is all we get. War in our homeland is inevitable with all the illegals that are here and now Russia too. Stay safe my friend’s and pile the lead high

Fred G Sanford

We all know that the DemonRATS paid China to introduce COVID-19 into our country. Any sane person with at least a pea sized brain is aware of this. The DemonRATS are getting caught up in lie after lie. What ever they say or propose the opposite is the correct outcome. I wouldn’t trust a DemonRAT any further than I could toss a 10 ton elephant. One day the lies will bite them in the ass. I hope and pray that I am around to see them suffer immensely. Losers!.