Breaking: Biden’s Partner In Crime Charged With HIGH TREASON

Rich Welsh| A Ukrainian court has frozen assets owned by former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko. This is from a formal investigation into high treason accusations against the former Ukrainian head of state. Poroshenko denies any wrongdoing.

On January 6, the Prosecutor general’s office said in a statement that “The court decided to seize the suspect’s property, which belongs to him on the right of ownership.”

Last month, the State Investigation Bureau said that the former president was placed under formal investigation for high treason, accusing him of “facilitating the activities” of separatists who were fighting government forces in a conflict that cost more than 13,200 lives since April 2014.

Ukraine has always been a hotspot of government and oligarchy corruption, which is why it was a huge mistake for former US President Barack Obama to make his Vice President Joe Biden the point man for helping to end corruption in the former captive of the Soviet Union. That was like putting Bernie Madoff in charge of Social Security.

Remember when the degenerate Democrats impeached former President Donald Trump for supposedly threatening to withhold military aid from current Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky? It was pure projection on the part of said degenerates, because even though we have read the transcript of the now infamous phone call between Trump and Zelesnky and nowhere during the call did Trump utter a thing about holding off appropriated aid, even Zelesnky himself said Trump never threatened to withhold money and he had no idea why the Democrats were saying that he did.

See also  Pelosi & Psaki Sweating Bullets After They Let Slip Who They Report To

One reason might be because Joe Biden actually did threaten President Poroshenko, Zelensky’s predecessor, to withhold $1 billion of desperately needed military aid. As vice president, Biden threatened Poroshenko to withhold a billion dollars unless he fired prosecutor Viktor Shokin, who was investigating his son Hunter Biden’s firm Burisma Holdings, and was about to bring in Hunter for questioning as he was being investigated for corruption as well.

Biden used his authority as Vice President of the United States and the point man to get a handle on Ukrainian corruption, to fire the very prosecutor who was investigating his son Hunter. And he got away with it even though Biden bragged about it on video to members of the Council on Foreign Relations.

WATCH::

Of course, Joe Biden lied and said he got Shokin fired because he was a corrupt prosecutor, but the audio file of a later phone call between Biden and Poroshenko begs to differ.

During that phone call, Poroshenko told VP Biden, “Despite the fact that we didn’t have any corruption charges, we don’t have any information about the – him doing something wrong, I specially asked him – No, it was a day before yesterday — I specially asked him … to resign.”

WATCH:

That corrupt man is now the President of the United States. Well, some of the time.

During Poroshenko’s presidency, he is believed to have helped the separatists to sell some 1.5 billion hryvnias, the equivalent of $54 million, worth of coal to Kyiv in 2014 and 2015, the prosecutor’s office said in a statement.

See also  Look What Chauvin Wrote On His Hand In Case He Was Convicted

Poroshenko denied the accusations as he accused Ukrainian authorities of crossing “a red line” by bringing treason charges against a former head of state.

Prosecutors asked a Ukrainian court last month to have Poroshenko arrested, and they asked for bail to be set at 1 billion hryvnia, the equivalent of $37 million.

But the former president has been living outside Ukraine since last December. He hasn’t even commented yet on the ruling that seized his assets.

Poroshenko is currently a lawmaker and the leader of the opposition party called European Solidarity. He is facing up to 15 years in prison if he is convicted. He said he has plans to return to Ukraine on January 17.

Allies of the politician have said that President Zelensky has a personal vendetta against Poroshenko and that is why his assets have been frozen. It’s the typical defense by going on offense.

“A weak president … uses manual prosecution, manual investigation, and manual justice to punish opponents,” Volodymyr Ariev, a lawmaker and member of Poroshenko’s political party, said about the court’s ruling. Of course, why would Zelensky need to punish his opponent when he beat him in the election in 2019?

5 1 vote
Notify of
guest
RuthGalbreath

Fantastic work-from-home opportunity for everyone…Work for three to eight hours a day and start getting paid in the range of 13,000 to 19,000 dollars a month…Weekly payments…And best thing is…It’s so Easy…follow details on this website…… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 13 days ago by RuthGalbreath
Ray J. Kenny

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙉𝙤𝙬! 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝘼 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠. 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙, 𝙉𝙤 𝘽𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧… 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙅𝙤𝙗! 𝙇𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙉𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣…
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀…..>https://www.worksful.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Ray J. Kenny
KarrieBlackman

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>GOOD LUCK… http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 13 days ago by KarrieBlackman
Matilda Myers

Start generating extra cash online from home more than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started Open This Website….. http://Www.WorkJoin1.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Matilda Myers
Misty Pugh

[ JOIN US ] Find USA Online Jobs (28000$-95000$ Weekly) safe and secure! Easy Acces To Information. Simple in use. All the Answers. Multiple sources combined. Fast and trusted. Discover us now! Easy & Fast, 99% Match.
open this site .…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 13 days ago by Misty Pugh

Want to earn dollars easily? this online job gave you thousands of dollars every month. start receiving every month this income just by working 1 or 2 hrs a day using mobile or any kind of PC. i have made $16429 last month by using this online job. just go to this website for more info.

=-=-=-> http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Logged in users can view full social security num
juliya

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do… http://www.Buzzjoin.com

Last edited 13 days ago by juliya
RosaOwens

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…Check it out here… http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 13 days ago by RosaOwens
Patrick B. Hayes

Ukraine like the USA is likely never going to have a government that actually cares about it’s citizens. I’ve worked in Ukraine and the average Ukrainian is a great person. The main problem facing Ukraine is Russia and Russians living in their country.

Evie Marconi

I am making over $9k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people say to me how much money they can make connected so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my existence. This is what I do…..
Go Here…………. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 11 days ago by Evie Marconi
Ruth Bruce

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible ADt economy. I thank God oy every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to and pay it forward and share it with And Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE……. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Ruth Bruce
Charli Wicks

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website……… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Charli Wicks
jinebi

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 12 days ago by jinebi

There is documented video of Quid Pro Joe actually threatening to with hold funds from the Ukranian government. This is something that Donald Trump was accused of but did NOT do. Why isn’t Biden being charged for that offence?

DanaRoyster

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…..

Try it, you won’t regret it!………. http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 12 days ago by DanaRoyster
difija

Last edited 12 days ago by difija
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x