Boy In A Skirt Assaults HS Girl In Gender Neutral Bathroom, Not His First Offense

Lounder county schools are back in the news again. This time it isn’t for pushing liberal’s Critical Race Theory agenda. Actually, an old liberal agenda came back to haunt the school and scared at least two young girls. In efforts to appease the pro-trans-crowd, the Virginia school system created a nightmare situation for its students as a boy wearing a skirt was allowed to attack, no one but, two female students.

Loudoun County, Virginia, high school student—identified by police as a male and accused of assaulting a girl in a school bathroom while wearing a skirt—was reportedly under court-ordered electronic monitoring for a previous assault charge when the bathroom incident occurred.

It’s unclear why the student was allowed back onto school property as he had previously been charged with sexually assaulting another student on school grounds five months earlier.

The allegations of a transgender bathroom assault take place against a backdrop of protests by parents across Virginia against what they say are politically motivated policies of school administrators, including policies accommodating transgender students.”

In Loudoun County, the unnamed 15-year-old teen was accused last week of assault for allegedly forcing a victim into an empty classroom at Broad Run High School. There, he “held her against her will and inappropriately touched her,” police said.

At the time, the student was already under electronic monitoring by police due to being charged with sexually assaulting a young girl in a bathroom in an Ashburn high school in May, Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney Buta Biberaj told WTOP.”

The confused teen was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy and is being held in the county juvie.

See also  Rogan Blasts ‘F***in’ Propagandists’ At CNN After Cuomo Firing: ‘Their Ratings Are Dogs**t’

Parents should be outside of the school protesting at this point. Looks like anyone with a daughter should be looking into homeschooling. This “woke” environment the school set is clearly not safe. But we all knew this from the start.

In a Wednesday statement, the Loudoun County School Board said that police are investigating the incident. TheBlaze published their statement:

“Loudoun County Public Schools is aware of the media and social media reports concerning alleged sexual assaults at two of our high school campuses,” a portion of the statement said. “Principals are legally required to report to the local law enforcement agency any act, including sexual assault, that may constitute a felony offense. That process was followed with respect to these allegations.”

The statement added, “Furthermore, LCPS is prohibited from disciplining any student without following the Title IX grievance process, which includes investigating complaints of sexual harassment and sexual assault. LCPS does impose interim measures to protect the safety of students involved in the original incident, deter retaliation, and preserve the integrity of the investigation and resolution process.”

As a parent, I want to know why the boy was allowed back into the same school system, at all?

Then again, this is the same school district under fire for shoving Critical Race Theory down the throats of young children so I guess we shouldn’t expect them to take responsibility for the second assault. They’re too ‘woke’ for that.

NoemiGallagher

I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. more detail …>> http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by NoemiGallagher
Renee

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details…… http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Renee
Catherine

This is what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Catherine
Catherine

This is what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Catherine
joe blow

I get paid more than $150 to $160 per hour to choke my chicken. Must have your own chicken and camera.

Marilyn

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection… Earn as much as $3000 a week…
Check the details here……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marilyn
Stacy

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stacy
Ashley

I’ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. I am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. I am going to work even harder new and i can’t wait for next week payment. Go to home tab for more detail…….I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley
Marisol

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……….………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marisol
Michele

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is what I do……………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Michele
JuliaLara

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…. http://bit.ly/3Fwnoye

Last edited 1 month ago by JuliaLara
joe blow

hes black

Luz Lydia

I get paid over 90$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..

>>>> https://www.Fulwork.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Luz Lydia
Goodforall

Castration!

Mark Gravitte

Knock all of his front teeth out and break both of his arms. His parent’s must be just like him. When I was growing up, if you committed such a crime as this to a female in the presence of a male, you got your ass kicked in royal fashion. It was great to watch these cowards get their asses handed to them. LOSERS!

Ted Weiland

“[B]ecause they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law … they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind….” (Hosea 8:1, 7)

“…A familiar proverb declares, ‘The road to hell is paved with good intentions.’ America’s road to ‘hell’ has been paved with rights, including:

Natural rights
Human rights
Civil rights
Political rights
Religious rights (including the right for all non-Christian religions to proliferate)
Educational rights
Women’s rights (including the right to murder one’s unborn baby)
Children’s rights
Health care rights
Welfare rights
Homosexual rights
Transgender rights

“And this is the short list….

“Because the framers failed to expressly establish the Constitution on Biblical ethics, the Ninth Amendment was inevitably interpreted to include the above list, as well as other Biblical infractions.

“The latest to come from the rights culture created by the framers is the right of young men who claim to be transgender to share locker rooms, bathrooms, and even showers with girls in our public schools….”

For more, see blog article “America’s Road to Hell: Paved With Rights” at Bible versus Constitution dot org.

Blessed Patriot

The Framers most certainly did establish the Constitution on Biblical law. No doubt about it.

Both our founding documents mention God.
The Declaration of Independence clearly states that our rights come from GOD.
And since God’s law is above man’s law, the Constitution was written to protect those God given rights.

Our Constitution is the FIRST and ONLY Constitution to recognize the sovereignty of God and to conform to His laws.

Our Founders referenced the Bible more than any other source. And after the Bible, they referenced Blackstone and Locke the most. All Biblical references.

All the other BS “rights” you mention do not come from the Constitution. Or especially the Founders.

Let’s face it. Israel had their laws given to them by God Himself.

And STILL they fell into apostasy, lawlessness, moral degeneracy and even child sacrifice (abortion today).

Ssssoooo, by YOUR logic, do you blame God or His laws for the people’s failure to follow them?

Of course not, no more than you can blame the God fearing Founders or their Biblically based Constitution.

If society isn’t righteous, no amount of your “Christian mandated” SHARIA laws will make it so.

America is failing for the EXACT same reasons ancient Israel did.

They stopped following God, stopped raising their children to KNOW God, and allowed foreign cultures to pollute their own.

You obviously haven’t paid any attention to Israel’s history. Israel is an example and a warning. America would do well to heed the warning.

Richard L Start

Permission has been granted for the wolf to dress in sheep’s clothing?! Makes you wonder about the quality of education being provided which in turn cause me great concern for the advice we receive from the experts guiding news media.