Biden’s Team Sends Massive Shipment Of Baby Formula To Illegals At The Border

While nervous parents drive from store to store in search of baby formula, the illegals in holding a Detention center near the Mexican border just got a massive shipment of it, complimenting the taxpayers. That’s right. Under Biden, illegals get their baby formula free while paying American waste gas trying to find a single container to feed their babies.

Representative Kat Cammack (R., Fla.) blasted the whole operation Thursday and shared photos of the reported goods as well as the empty shelves of a local target.

“The first photo is from this morning at the Ursula Processing Center at the U.S. border. Shelves and pallets packed with baby formula,” she wrote in a tweet showing fully stocked shelves, including Nido and Advantage brands.

“The second is from a shelf right here at home. Formula is scarce. This is what America last looks like,” she added.

“We literally are struggling to find baby formula around the country,” Cammack said in a Facebook Live stream Wednesday. “Moms are struggling, going from store to store to store and then the stores are actually capping the amount of baby formula that they will sell them, but and this got sent to me by a Border Patrol agent this morning and said, ‘This is disgusting. You will not believe this. They’re receiving pallets, and more pallets of baby formula at the border.’”

See also  Abortion Clinic Shut Down After Women Hospitalized

She added: “He has been a border patrol agent for 30 years and he has never seen anything quite like this. He is a grandfather and he is saying that his own children can’t get baby formula.”

Watch

The story comes as more than 100 House Republicans called on the Biden administration to do more to address the ongoing shortage that has sent worried parents scurrying from store to store in hopes of find formula.

“This issue is a matter of life and death, and it is time this administration treats it with the appropriate urgency it deserves,” the GOP lawmakers said in a letter to Biden Wednesday.

Notify of
guest
Robert E McCormick

We need a group of American CITIZENS to go down there, confiscate the shipments and the trucks, form an armed convoy to deliver and distribute the formula to where it is needed.
If someone with a social media account will get this thing going, I’m in, I have a CDL and I ain’t afraid of a fight for a just cause Time to lock and load

Seb263

When the Biden Administration puts illegals above American babies it’s time to take our Country back. Now don’t wait until 2024

MarenHelen

I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.CASHAPP1.Com

Last edited 8 days ago by MarenHelen
MOD

I don’t understand where Mr wonderful Abbott is or why arent these other border agents all standing up to this?

Yolanda

I’m making $88/h to complete some internet services on the internet . I’ve not ever imagined like it could tgb even achievable but my greatest pal was getting $27,000 just within four weeks completing this leading task & she has satisfied me to try…Explore updated guidance by reaching following website…. http://Www.HIGHPAY1.com

Last edited 8 days ago by Yolanda
THOMAS

Brain Dead Biden is a worthless SOB ! He cares for illegal aliens way more than US Citizens !
He needs his ass kicked and hard ! ” F J B “M !

Last edited 10 days ago by THOMAS
sara

I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I would be able to do it but my best friend earns over 15k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do, check it out by Visiting Following Website:-
CLICK HE­RE →→ http://www.WorkStar24.com

Last edited 8 days ago by sara
Dennis W Homolka

what is totally infuriating about the Biden administration is so arrogant “in your face” arrogant, even a blind person can see the hand writing on the wall, but it wont fess up and admit to even the slightest ownership of problems Instead they make up some totally irrational response knowing full well it is a boldface lie! anyone acting this incompetent in the private sector would be fired many times over and shamed so bad they would never get a job offer in that industry! but the media and congress are giving him a free pass! The voters need to hold both Biden and the democrat senators and congress persons accountable with a swift boot in the butt right out of office!

AmiyahArielle

I’m making over $37k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true.
This is where i started… http://Www.BizPay1.com

Last edited 8 days ago by AmiyahArielle
Blastoff

No surprise here, joebozo has shown a clear bias all along. He has made sure the illegals continue to have better medical care than our Veterans. The illegals do not have to obey the same laws as a US citizen does. joebozo wants the illegals to be able to vote in our elections. If an illegal alien, is apprehended during the commission of his/her first crime, illegaly crosing our border, and is separated form his/her children, joebozo wants the taxpayers to compensate the illegal actor with $450,000.If I am busted for a crime and have one of my children with me, we get separated, and joebozo does not want to give me a damn cent for it. Any democrat, anywhere in our country, running for office at any level, probably voted for joebozo in 2020.Therefore, it is our patriotic duty to do all we can to make sure not one democrat gets elected or re-elected in the 2022 elections, and beyond.

Brooklyn

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.
that is what I do….. http://www.incomehd.com

Last edited 8 days ago by Brooklyn
KairiRyann

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

Last edited 7 days ago by KairiRyann
Dee

Why is Biden doing this? I guess he cares more for the Illegals than he does the American families who need the baby formula for our AMERICAN BABIES. Damn fool he is

Dawn

“fool” is too kind. biden is downright evil!

Michelle Robinson

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it outit..
HERE ➤➤    https://www.fuljobz.com

Last edited 7 days ago by Michelle Robinson
LanaMabel

I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($550 to $750 / hr) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly 85000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. I really thanks to my FRIEND who refer me this SITE…..,

>>>>>>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

Last edited 3 days ago by LanaMabel
Charlotte.

Here is I started.…………>> https://www.earnhub7.com

Last edited 7 days ago by Charlotte.
Steven

CLICK HE­RE →→ http://www.incomesboost.com

Last edited 7 days ago by Steven
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x