Blue State Orders Patriot To Cover American Flag On Private Property

The city of Salem, Oregon has ordered a business owner to remove a mural he had painted on the wall of his business by an artist, he commissioned to create a patriotic theme on private property that he owns.

The artwork is an American flag with the scene of the flag-raising on Iwo Jima set inside.

The city claims that all artwork must be approved by the city council.

Certainly, that would hold true for any artwork on public property, but private property is a separate matter.

So, what do you suppose the objection to this beautiful mural is? I think we all know what it is.

The leftists cannot stand anything that puts this country in a good light.

The American flag triggers the communists on the left and I’m sure they would say that the flag-raising is racist.

No one on the left ever complained about the Piss Christ and that was paid for with a grant from US taxpayers.

The artist, Mario De Leon, raised the alarm in a Facebook post:

They have started a petition in Salem to present to the Salem City Council, demanding that they allow Jon Taylor who owns Valley Roofing to keep the mural.
See also  Abortion Clinic Shut Down After Women Hospitalized
3 1 vote

GFraettt

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Richard
HazelEsser

fgfgf

Shirley Creekmore

hi

Shirley Creekmore

sd

Catherine Luis

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Catherine Luis
Catherine Luis

Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Catherine Luis
Faith552

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do….. https://www.fuljobz.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Faith552
emma

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing..
🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)>  https://www.hmjobz.com

Last edited 1 month ago by emma
HazelEsser

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do….. . ☛☛☛☛☛☛☛☛ http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 4 months ago by HazelEsser
ToriRollins

A Divorced Mom With 4 Kids Lost Her Job in Pandemic, But Was Able To Stay On Top By Banking Continuously 15000 Dollars Per Week With An Online Work She Found Over The Internet .TRUMP TO WIN AND GIFT TO THE JOBS Before Elections But Unfortunately Election Fraud. It’s easy, just follow instructions on home page, read it carefully from start to finish Check The Details….. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 4 months ago by ToriRollins
Beatrice

●▬▬▬▬ ✹ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞&𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 ✹ ▬▬▬▬●
[ JOIN US ]
Since I started with my online business I earn $90 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.
===❥❥❥For more detail visit………Www.live124.com

Marilyn Schmidt

hi

Marilyn Schmidt

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>
GOOD LUCK… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Marilyn Schmidt
TabBCat

Your comment section is pitiful. All it is is spam. I very seldom see a comment that is pertinent.

Jben

Why do they allow obvious scams to be advertised on this site? Sometimes we wnat to commit on their out dated stories but wading through the crap is too much trouble!

TLJ

That is the leftist way to make it so nobody reads the real truth! The bomb it with enough spam that we all get mad and quit reading!

Sylvia Mantz

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Sylvia Mantz
JanetSpencer

I am making $200 to $300per hour doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested…Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Account.. GOOD LUCK★★↓↓↓↓THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓>>>>>>HERE☛ http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by JanetSpencer
Douglas Louis

HR42 Freedom to display the American Flag Act of 2005 has presidence over HOAs, city, county and State mandates and laws.

Lana Rose

I am creating an honest wage from home $1900 Dollars/week, that is wonderful, below a year gone i used to be unemployed during an atrocious economy. I convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody,

Here is where I started………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Lana Rose
Ted Weiland

WHAT PRIVATE PROPERTY?

It’s already all been stolen a long time ago!

Thanks to Amendment 5’s provision for government confiscations (theft) of private property via eminent domain, property taxes, and public lands, there’s not one square inch of private property that is not now “owned” by federal and state governments alike.

If you think this doesn’t apply to the property you “bought and paid for,” just stop paying your property tax and agents with badges and side arms will eventually show up to escort you off the property of those they represent. Give them enough guff, and they’ll escort you to jail.

In other words, the Constitution hasn’t protected your property, anymore than it has your life, your firearms, etc. Instead the Constitution has been the means of confiscating your property, licensing your firearms, and destroying life, including the millions of infants slaughtered in their mothers’ wombs financed by the Constitutional Republic.

If you’re in anyway a promoter of the biblically seditious Constitution as the law of the land, you’ve been *taken* for ride and you’ve been spurring the “horse” responsible for carrying America to the precipice of moral depravity and destruction.

For more, see Chapter 3 “We the People vs. Yahweh” of free online book “Bible Law vs. the United States Constitution: The Christian Perspective” at Bible versus Constitution dot org. Click on the top entry on our Online Books page and scroll down to Chapter 3.

Then Chapter 14 “Amendment 5: Constitutional vs. Biblical Judicial Protection.”

Ted Weiland

Old Glory, aka the Stars and Stripes does *not* represent America. It represents the United States of America.

That’s right – America and the United States of America are NOT the same thing! Not even close.

In fact, early 1600’s Puritan America whose governments of, by, and for God were established upon the Bible’s immutable/unchanging moral law was sacrificed on the altar of the late 1700s Enlightenment United States of America whose humanistic government of, by, and for the people was established upon capricious man-made traditions (aka the biblically seditious Constitution).

The latter is also known as the Grand Experiment in Self Government. Self-government!?! Gee, what could go wrong? Everything, just open your eyes and look around you. Everything gone wrong in America nationally is the consequence of this monumental case of biblical sedition committed by the 1787 cadre of Enlightenment and Masonic theistic rationalists.

Thus, ours is not to save the United States of America but, Lord willing, to restore America.

For more regarding these two polar opposite forms of government, see Chapter 3 “The Preamble: We the People vs. Yahweh” of free online book “Bible Law vs. the United States Constitution: The Christian Perspective” at Bible versus Constitution dot org. Click on the top entry on our Online Books page and scroll down to Chapter 3.

Then find out how much you really know about the Constitution as compared to the Bible. Take our 10-question Constitution Survey in the sidebar and receive a free copy of the 85-page “Primer” of “BL vs. USC.”

John C Murphy

What else would you expect from a socialist blue state like Oregon! No surprise here.

David Hodges

Jesus wasn’t kidding when He said that if His kingdom were of this world, His people would fight for Him. Could anyone imagine His people ever getting stirred up over the Flag of Exodus 17:15, where Moses said, “Yahweh is my banner,” the way we get stirred up over our Deuteronomy 4:28 flag?

Quinn

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $4500… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…Read all about it here… http://www.TopcityPay.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Quinn
Nick1

More Democrats who need to be removed from public office AND fired.

ward

All dems supporting bo’s 8 years of treason & now biden’s patsy stupid E,O.’s, are as guilty of treason & command justice by execution as enemies within U.S.A. ! Deport or execute !

ward

These c.. council dem asses need a lesson in applied U.S. Constitutional Freedom while they sit in prison as U.S. enemies ! Better if these dem asses are removed from U.S.A.!

Michael Skok

“When the city council returns from break, they could have a lot of people to answer to.”

They should all be fired–including the mayor.

porterv

Oregon has more than a normal share of shxthead politicians.