Bill Maher Attempts To Explain What’s Wrong With CRT To A Bunch Of Libs

Late Night host Bill Maher is feeling the buyer’s remorse for backing the left, but is it too late? I watched as the ‘Real Time’ host struggled to explain the basics of what was wrong with the Critical Race Theory (CRT) to his fellow liberal, Professor Eric Dyson, but it feels like the lefts are too far gone to grab the concept.

“The point is that parents who were spooked by Critical Race Theory, none of whom can define it when you ask them what it is, they don’t know. And if you say you’re concerned about history in America when it comes to black history, it becomes a dead-end,” said Dyson.

Maher cut in to say, “I find that a disingenuous argument because I don’t think that is what people are objecting to. I think there are maybe some places in this country where people will, but they are not objecting to black history being taught. There are other things going on in the schools.

Dyson replied to say, “Like what?”

“Like separating children by race and describing them as either oppressed or oppressor. I mean, there are children coming home who feel traumatized by this. That’s what parents are objecting to,” explained Maher.

“You do know that the beginning … of Critical Race Theory in modern times was two years ago, Christopher Rufo, a white guy who said, look, I’m reading the anti-racist literature, I see this Critical Race stuff, this stuff will make good publicity, and he began to drive it home … We got stories on both sides. I do think you’re underestimating the anti-black sentiment that’s deeply entrenched, that’s way beyond Trump,” replied Dyson.

See also  Military Agrees That Election Was Fraudulent, Questions Biden’s Mental Health

Watch

While most people agree that they appreciate Maher’s effort, I think what he and others like him fail to understand is that the new ‘far-left’ isn’t reasonable. The only real option needs to be to stop allowing these small factions to make rules for the masses.

Take the LBGTQ-Trans-Gender movement, or whatever you want to call it. The call to neutralize the use of gender identification in public restrooms. It only serves a small few but endangers so many. What if leaders had just ignored the small groups calling for mass change? Would the world have ended? No. But an avenue for abuse would not have been established.

Am I wrong? Let me know in the comments below.

Lela

I get paid more than $40 to $70 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Lela
Garlow

Here is I started.…………>>    http://Www.WORKS16.Com

Last edited 27 days ago by Garlow
Annie

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life…. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Annie
Niamh Bryant

My buddy’s friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. Study greater on this net internet site..

For More Detail Visit………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Niamh Bryant
Alisha Bond

After leaving my previous job 11 months ago, I’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $71600… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet.

Try it, you won’t regret it! …………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 24 days ago by Alisha Bond

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Richard
Haines

You can work this job As part time or As A full time job. You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom… You can have your first check by the end of this week…Lifetime Opportunity
This is what I do…… https://Www.NetPro2.com

Last edited 26 days ago by Haines
CW LAUDERDALE

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

Before commenting on this article I must first thank God. Lord, I’ve been waiting since the sixties to see just what it would take to get the American people to stand up and use the most important weapons they have (their voices and their votes) to throw the incompetent/corrupt/self-serving/witless politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media folks out on the street. No matter if it’s our children’s education, a needle in the arm, a brain dead president, election/voter fraud, and/or any other of the so-called progressives’ activities designed to drive the American people into nothing short of pure bondage. Just let the American people know that if they will stand tall many old vets/cops like me will come back to help (just so long as they don’t ask me to tote one of those %$#@ M-60’s)!

Next, my thanks to President Trump for his role in exposing the entire military/industrial/political/deep state complex and the swamp they employ.

Last, my thanks to Godfather Joe, Silly Kamara, Crying Chuck, Loony Nancy, and so many others in the swamp. Special thanks to each of you for reinforcing my confession/lessons learned (see below) throughout your years in politics. Godfather Joe do you remember the time we listed you, Billy Clinton, and a whole gaggle of politicians as subjects in that international drug trade investigation? Hint, it was during your first term in the Senate. Why don’t you impress the folks by explaining the term, ‘Green Lining?’ Godfather Joe, you also have my congratulations in that you are one of the three subjects in that drug trade/money laundering investigation who have gone on to be President of the United States of America!

This article reinforces the confession/lessons learned (see below) first presented in 1989 (Most presented in 1989, rest added during President Obama’s last two years in office and President Trump’s first year in office. Four others omitted due to public sensitivity and DOD classification) to the citizens of this old soldier/cop/mercenary’s community while serving as their police chief.

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

* The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers chose the word “candor” is because candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Soldiers do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, or apple pie! Before all else, soldiers fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said managers not leaders) were/are designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been/is nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR)”.
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* Far too many of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally referred to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of the world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is Feudalism!
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

JohnThomas

I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. WEy I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website.

This is what I do…>>>>>> http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 26 days ago by JohnThomas
Arktos99

The problem is, as it often is, hubris: Lefties see themselves as “woke”: “Hey, we GET it: people of color have always been oppressed by whites; I see it now!” And so they believe they are more aware, more conscious than the benighted right wingers who are so racist that they can’t even see it. It’s very hard to go back (or, actually, higher) in your conscious understanding to see what underlies that. They would feel that they’re backsliding, selling out, adopting “white privilege” again. It takes guts; most people don’t have the courage to really change; adopting the trending perspective (CRT) is not changing. At least Maher seems to have the courage to not only enlarge his perspective but to voice it. I give him kudos for that anyway.

hiwepi