Biden’s Days Are Numbered, Dems Just Threw Him Under The Bus

It’s every man (and woman) for themselves on the sinking ship known as Joe Biden. He’s gutted the liberal base and almost completely sealed Democrats’ fate in the midterm elections. In a last-ditch effort to win back some approval, Democrats authored a letter to Biden, criticizing his handling of COVID-19:

While we fully recognize the productive steps this Administration has taken to encourage vaccination, ensure ready access to vaccines, and increase options to treat the virus, far too many measures – such as increasing access to home-based testing – have been reactive, rather than proactive,” wrote the Senators. “This Administration either knew or should have known that testing shortages were occurring across the country over the past several months, and with the full expectation that the virus would likely mutate into a new variant, steps to increase testing access should have happened before the current wave hit, not several weeks into the surge, with resources still not available until later this month or beyond.”

Given our current public health crisis, we ask that you address the steps you have taken to prepare the country for the increase in cases, why the Administration failed to take more significant steps earlier to increase access to at-home tests, and how you plan to mitigate the impact of the current and future variants moving forward,” the Senators continued. “We must improve preparedness, catch up with current testing and mitigation needs expeditiously, and take additional measures to ensure we are not caught off guard again. We stand ready to work hand in hand with you to ensure all of our communities get what they need as soon as possible, and are prepared for what comes next.”

See also  Abortion Clinic Shut Down After Women Hospitalized

Among all of his failures, Biden failed to deliver on his promise of at-home rapid test kits. For many liberals that were the final straw with the gaffe king as reports are showing more Americans now identify as Conservative.

RheaHamlett

I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($550 to $750 / hr) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly 85000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. I really thanks to my FRIEND who refer me this SITE…..,

>>>>>>> http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by RheaHamlett
jasmin

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>https://www.easywork2.com/

Last edited 4 months ago by jasmin
LottieFlannery

My last pay check was $95000 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,…………. http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 4 months ago by LottieFlannery
Marjorie

Here are 7 at-home jobs that pay at least $100/day. And there’s quite the variety too! Some of these work-at-home jobs are more specialized, others are jobs that anyone can do. They all pay at least $3000/month, but some pay as much as $10,000.
GO HOME PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS…………. http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Marjorie
Vicki Current

MAGA 2022 !!!!

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Vicki Current
EllaBlocker

I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. dso I never thought I can do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it.
The potential with this is endless…>>> http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 4 months ago by EllaBlocker
Marylou Nash

I just started 3 weeks ago and I’ve gotten 2 check for a total of $12,000…this is the best decision I made in a long time! “Thank you for giving me this extraordinary opportunity to make extra money from home.

Go to this site for more details………… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Marylou Nash
Barbie

How about all you sit on my ass get a job making posters get a real job!!!

jane

Google easily work and google pays me every hour and every week just $5K to $8K for doing online work from home. I am a university student and I work n my part time just 2 to 3hours a day easily from home. Now every one can earn extra cash for doing online home system and make a good life by just open this website and follow instructions:-

On this page….. http://www.MoneyStar1.com

Last edited 4 months ago by jane
ClaragthKinch

Start earning today from $600 to $754 easily by working online from home. Last month i have generate and received $19663 from this job by giving this only maximum 2 hours a day of my life. Easiest job in the world and earning from this job are just awesome.XEh Everybody can now get this job and start earning cash online right now by just follow instructions click on this site and visit tabs( Home, Media, Tech )

For more details………. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 4 months ago by ClaragthKinch
CarolynChavarria

Finally I made $92/hr. It’s time to take some action and you can join it too. It is a simple, dedicated and easy way to get rich. Three weeks from now you will wish you had started today. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site. JUST COPY AND OPEN THIS SITE GOOD LUCK… http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 4 months ago by CarolynChavarria
Radman414

To sum up Joe Biden’s terrible, horrible, no good, very bad and pathetic first year in the White House:

Let’s start with Biden’s 5 separate but related border crises (humanitarian, public health, trafficking…both for sex and labor, plus drugs), the Biden energy screw-up, the Biden debacle in Afghanistan, and the trifecta of Biden’s supply chain, ‘Bidenomics’ and ‘Bidenflation’ disasters, plus Russia and China and record crime rates, just to name a few. And even worse, the implementation of every one of these foreign and domestic policies has been deliberate…a total fiasco for the American people and for America itself. Yeah, Joe, you did all that…even though you seemed detached and a bit delusional throughout the year.

Biden-
Marcus Schaefer

Stay at home mom Kelly Richards from New York after resigning from her full time job managed to average from $16000-$18000 a month from freelancing at home…

This is how she did it……….. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 4 months ago by Marcus Schaefer
R,V.Winkel

All This Bull Shit Fake Media Charade Gets Eaten Up By The Sheep Who Believe Anything!!-Including Most Left and Right LameStream Vomit!-All This Hoopla is Meant to Rile you Up and Twist Your Mind!!-Keeping you Off Balance and Struggling With What to Believe!!!!-Take the Masks off and stop Running to the Doctor for a Runny Nose!-Your Being Brainwashed and You Believe It Hook/Line and Sinker!!Yes!-Fish are Smarter! With The Experimental Cocktail you have Made Your Self easier to Program and Given Up Your Free Will!!-By the Time These Circus freaks and Mengle’s are Done?-You Will Have Forfeited Your Soul-Makeing Your Life Expendable!!-Remenber the Fields Of Black Coffins?-The Size of Outhouses?-Your Falling For The Biggest/Nefarious/Disgusting!/Heartless!-Theater That Bilbo Getts Has Been Writing For years!!-And Every Roach From The Top to Bottom are on the Payroll!!!-Pedophils are Trying to Ruin Whats Left of Your Lives!!-Doesn’t take Being Woke!-All You Need is a Brain and Common Sense!-Good Luck With That!!-My Disturbing Opinion!

JDubya

#FJB!
Complete Failure at playing a President

8A716A17-C726-44B8-9A20-08B3663DE54E.jpeg
Carolyn

Work At Home For USA

My buddy’s aunt makes $64/hr on the computer. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her but pay check was $12716 just working on the computer for a few hours.

Check The Details HERE……… http://Www.Cash46.Com

Last edited 4 months ago by Carolyn
norepaj

Last edited 4 months ago by norepaj
Gary Wise

This is nothing more than CONTOL and POWER to silence anyone who apposes Biden policy. If he wants to save himself he would repeal Section 230 of the Communication Act to allow those who oppose him the right to descent and freedom of speech for ALL Americans not just Damnorats!. .