Biden Humiliated On Live TV, His Lies Are Becoming Pathetic (VIDEO)

Fox News is at least moderately decent to watch for real news. They do not make smug attempts to genuflect to the radical agenda of the liberal Democrat Party. Anchors and contributors refuse to have their American right to free speech smothered by the left.

Fox News does not follow the propaganda playbook used by the mainstream media. Of course, the Joe Biden administration, and virtually every radical Democrat, hates it when their outrageous appetite to carve away at American freedoms is exposed.

The left hates Fox News because Fox News speaks to the truth. They refuse to mimic the talking clones from other Fake News broadcasts. It is refreshing. Well, good old bumbling Joe Biden opened his mouth again, trying to bash the voice of conservatism.

While at a speaking engagement in Elk Grove Village, Illinois, Biden whispered to a reporter that, “Fox News, Fox News requires vaccinations for all their employees”. Even the giant of Fake News, CNN, couldn’t avoid fact-checking this whopper.

Daniel Dale from CNN tweeted, “This isn’t true”. Fox News doesn’t require vaccinations for all employees”. Joe Biden can’t even play the game smart enough to fool fact-checkers from the propaganda spewing fake news media source that lauds all over his every word.

The story revealed the true vaccine policy at Fox News. Some call them the anti-vaxxers’ news source. They simply are not. Calling Fox News anti-vaccination is a lie. They do not require employees to be vaccinated, but they urge them to weigh the option seriously.

See also  A Sloppy Pelosi Loses It After Republican Laughs At Her Speech

If an employee of Fox News chooses not to take the COVID jab, they are not dismissed. They do, however, need to accept daily responsibility for supplying a negative COVID test to remain an active contributing part of the Fox News community.

No one who has followed Joe Biden’s political career should be the least bit surprised at this senseless, bogus claim. Joe Biden has mastered the art of the untruth. He lies so much; we think he begins to believe what he says is true.

Back in 1987, then-Senate candidate Joe Biden insisted his scholarly records were outstanding. Joe said he went to school on a full academic scholarship, plus finished in the top 50 percent of his class. If you listened to Joe Biden, he was an intelligent top-level student.

Joe couldn’t stop there. He had to boast of three degrees, and that he was, “the outstanding student in the political science department”. Joe Biden was none of the above. All Joe Biden ever had was a partial scholarship, and he finished near the bottom of his class.

It appears Joe Biden was a lying buffoon in college, and little has changed over the course of decades peddling his B.S. as a politician. There are endless lists of situations where Joe Biden conveniently bundles multiple stories into one big fabricated lie.

When Joe Biden isn’t speaking flat out falsehoods, he is artfully trying to embellish the truth. Then-candidate Joe Biden told everyone in the nation last fall that he would never issue vaccine mandates. Well, there you have it, yet another Joe Biden lie.

See also  Trump Issues Major Warning To Americans: The Point Of No Return

Last Thursday, Joe Biden tried to whisper another whopper about Fox News. However, this time his own liberal fact-checkers busted him out. Joe Biden’s ratings are plummeting. His performance is a large part of his fall from grace, but he’s also being exposed for constantly lying to the American people, and they’re beginning to grow weary of Joe Biden the liar.

NoemiGallagher

I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. more detail …>> http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by NoemiGallagher
Renee

There is a job opportunity for everyone! You can work from the comfort of your home, using your computer. Additionally, you can work according to your schedule. You can work this job As part-time or As A full-time job. The online work can earn you up to $1000 per day. It’s easy, just follow the instructions on the home page, read it carefully from start to finish and
check the details…… http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Renee
Catherine

This is what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Catherine
Catherine

This is what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Catherine
Marilyn

Finally! There is a great way how you can work online from your home using your computer and earn in the same time… Only basic internet knowledge needed and fast internet connection… Earn as much as $3000 a week…
Check the details here……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marilyn
Stacy

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Stacy
Ashley

I’ve got my first check total of $15,550, pretty cool. I am so excited, this is the first time i Actually earned something. I am going to work even harder new and i can’t wait for next week payment. Go to home tab for more detail…….I highly recommend to everyone to apply…

Join this right now……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Ashley
Marisol

I made over $700 per day using my mobile in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.

Try now……….………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Marisol
Michele

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is what I do……………… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Michele
JuliaLara

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do…. http://bit.ly/3Fwnoye

Last edited 1 month ago by JuliaLara
CW LAUDERDALE

RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER; AMERICA YOU’VE BEEN HAD!

This article is just another example of what’s happening in America that reinforces the confessions/lessons learned first presented in 1989 to the citizens of an old soldier/cop’s community while he was serving as their police chief. The only real change in all the years since 1989 is that the average American is even more the victim of the barrages of propaganda being blasted on them by real time communications systems and the actions of corrupt/incompetent politicians, academicians, bureaucrats, and the media. Each group bent on driving the masses into nothing short of a world wide feudal system.

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

In light of all the activities of the “Left/Progressives” and many other groups seemingly bent on destroying everything we cops and soldiers have/are ‘supposedly’ spent/spending ours careers and in far too many cases giving/gave our lives defending, can you guess which of the following confession/lessons learned were first presented to the public in 1989 by a soldier/cop/mercenary following 26 years in the army and in his third year as a civilian police chief?

A Soldier/Cop/Mercenary’s Confession/Lessons Learned

*Soldiers (ground combat soldiers, that is) do not fight first and foremost for their country, the flag, motherhood, girls back home, nor apple pie! Before all else, soldiers engaged in ground combat fight for their fellow soldiers and their unit. Why? Because in every war/police action/whatever including WWII the strategies and tactics adopted by mostly incompetent/corrupt military and civilian managers (notice I said mangers not leaders) were designed to maximize the profits of the military/industrial/political complex with little regard for the those personnel charged with employing the same. In short, the American soldier has been nothing more than a “mercenary” since 1969 with the creation of the “All Volunteer Army (VOLAR).
*The Seven C’s of Leadership according to a survey of 1646 Vietnam era ground combat veterans listed of the order of their importance (according to the vets) are; Candor, Competence, Consistency, Commitment, Courage, Compassion, and Courtesy. The reason the soldiers in the survey chose the word “candor” is because to them candor encompasses both omission and co-mission. To a combat soldier lack of absolute candor, be it co-mission or omission, are equal sins! In short, soldiers expect/demand absolute candor from their leaders before all else. Note: The democrats have proven they are masters of co-mission, while republicans have proven they are masters of omission!
* The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and the media.
* Arrogance plus ignorance equals stupidity (A + I = S).
* The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.
* Most of the politicians, bureaucrats, academicians, and media types I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop/mercenary I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards. Note: I originally refereed to the aforementioned folks as; “Self-serving, witless, cowardly, pissants!” After retiring to the deep woods I dropped pissants once becoming acquainted with the little guys; in that I learned pissants are not self-serving nor witless, and certainly not cowards!
* The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in the Blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and ‘most especially’ domestic.
* There are only two primary requirements to be a career soldier and/or cop in America. One must be smart enough to do the work and dumb enough to take the job.
* American soldiers and police officers must in addition to mastering all of their professionally mandated tasks learn to accomplish the same with at least one arm tied behind their backs and their vision impaired 50% or more.
* After carefully watching the whole of the political class since May of 1960, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power.
* Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick: New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete packages; California, New York, Illinois, etc, etc, etc…..
* If the so-called Progressive movement continues unchecked a number of able veterans are going to be presented with a challenge/decision. Are the American people worth another drop of our sweat and/or our blood?
* The end goal of the elites and their minions is not (nor ever has been) socialism, communism, or capitalism. The elites of world have used all manner of ideologies, religions, terrorism, brute force, etc. to drive the masses/peasants/serfs/whatever in one direction. That direction leads to one of the oldest forms of human control ever employed in the history of mankind. That form of human control is, Feudalism!

Soldier/Cop/Mercenary, Retired

john tgood

Having served in Vietnam in two covert Ops while in the USAF I remember the B-52 pilots returning from their Arc Light mission over Laos saying: Going in we fly for our country and the mission-going home we fly for each other and ourselves.

M23

Hey thanks for your post, thanks for your service. However, I dont think the words “in short” belong any where in your post 😆😋😉

Nicolas P Cignetti

His 50 year carreer proves that Joe is a lying idiot from the time he began and even before. To bad people are to lazy to examine the facts and yes they are facts.

Luz Lydia

xzczxcxzcxcxzc

Old wolf

No one cares when their getting payed to belive what’s being told , Even if it’s by Biden . Money speaks louder then words . The delusional democrats prove that everyday their in control

CPOBill

You don’t know you’re lying when you can’t find your ass with both hands.

john ensley

I am so glad I didn’t vote for this clown..Just think how people wake up every morning and have to eat their vote over and over daily..WHAT A WASTE. the man??? the man couldn’t pull a greasy string out of a cats b…

Drosack

LOL 81 million votes, yeah right! Let’s go Brandon.

Streak

And all the dead people are rolling over in their GRAVES

Drosack

Atta boy Joey.

GDT

It is NOT a secret that Joe Biden is a Liar…and HAS been, his entire life. Lied about his College time and Lied while he was in Political Office, and continues to LIE as the President. This man is supposed to be an “example” to the people of the United States and also to the World. The ONLY “example” to the World, is that he is a lie-filled human being that was ILLEGALLY placed in the White House!!

Gerald Ladd

He lies more then his black asshole Bama!

Old wolf

Biden does this just by showing up , even before he opens his mouth

Rita

[ JOIN US ] I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
Here is I started.…………>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com