Biden Busted In Yet Another Disgusting Lie

Joe Biden has a few major characters flaws which have been on display throughout his 45 plus years in public office.

Lying, exaggerating, or simply mixing up the facts can be found in many of his speeches and off-the-cuff comments.

Joe Biden in 1988 Joe is seen talking, lying, about his three degrees from college and scholarship. The following clip is taken from Greg Kelly Report on Newsmax TV.

Tammy Bruce exposes Biden presidency failures: His lies ‘get people murdered’

‘Leftism infects every single institution it infiltrates’

Fox News Primetime” host Tammy Bruce unloaded on President Biden and his White House for various “lies” that she claims have cost the lives of Americans.

Bruce: The fact that Biden is a liar is not news. He has been exposed as a plagiarist, which is essentially lying on paper. And his lies about himself make him one of the most powerful fabulists, which is a person who makes up wild stories, passing them off as truth in the world. Our problem is Joe Biden’s lies and the lies of his enablers get people murdered. But the rot of the left, it doesn’t just live in official Washington, it infects our state governments, our local governments, our major corporations and inside our schools and in communities all across the country. It also affects immigration… So why are the Democrats so incapable of living in reality and recognizing that everything they’re doing is a complete and utter failure?

Check out the –  For Liberty’s Sake Podcast

Biden Claims He Visited Pittsburgh Synagogue That Was Attacked; Synagogue Says That’s False

See also  Vaccine Mandates: Alaska Sends A Huge FU To Chicago

President Biden claimed on Thursday that he visited the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, which was the site of a terrorist attack that killed 11 people in 2018.

“I remember spending time at the, you know, uh, going to, uh, the, uh, you know, the Tree of Life synagogue, speaking with them,” Biden said during remarks with Jewish leaders, later seeming to note that he was specifically talking about the attacks in Pittsburgh, which is where the synagogue is located.

“Barb Feige, executive director of the Tree of Life, said that Biden did not visit the synagogue in the nearly three years since the anti-Semitic attack,” the New York Post reported. “In a phone interview, Feige, executive director since July 2019, said firmly that ‘no’ Biden didn’t visit, even before taking office when he had a lower public profile as a former vice president and then-Democratic presidential candidate.”

From Gateway Pundit

WPXI reports that it was President Trump, Ivanka Trump, her husband Jared Kushner, and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin that actually visited the Synagogue shortly after the shooting, not sleepy Joe.

WPXI: President Joe Biden said during a virtual event with leaders in the Jewish community Thursday that he visited the Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill following the murder of 11 people during a service in 2018. Synagogue officials responded that he has never visited.

Former Trump Advisor, Boris Epshteyn shared the clip in a Tweet.

We must not expect senile Joe to change as his mind will continue to fade leaving him more prone to mixing up the truth with his imagination.

See also  Video: “You Son of a Bitch!” Bongino Lays Out Geraldo On Hannity, Geraldo Flips His S***!

Check out – For Liberty’s Sake Podcasts

Viva Ebert

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…..

This is what I do………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Jeremiah H. Turner

Everyone has the opportunity to find employment! Working from home is possible if you have an Internet connection and a computer. Aside from that, you can work around your schedule. Depending on which option you choose, you might be able to work this job part-time or full-time. Depending on your work, you can earn around $1000 per day. Simply read through instructions on the homepage and follow them carefully from the beginning to the end.
Make sure the details are correct…—-> http://www.newapp7.com

Lena Kroger

Start working from home! Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income…You can work this job As part time or As A full time job.You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection… Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom… You can have your first check by the end of this week…Lifetime Opportunity

This is what I do…………………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Lucia Nelson

Every month easily makes more than $15k just by doing very simple home based job. Last month i have received $16834 from this online job just by doing this in my part time for only 2 hrs maximum a day…..

See More Info…………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Sherry Evans

Here’s what I’ve been doing………….. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Edith Quinn

Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k to $21k. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K in this month by just working online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by

just visit………………… https://www.paybuzz1.com

Abbie Richard

STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY…Make $16,000 dollar to $18,000 dollar A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And Choose Your Own Work Hours.

Thanks A lot Here………. https://www.paybuzz1.com

Melinda

follow instruction Here→→→ http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Melinda
Courtney

Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely!

Take a gander at it what I do….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Courtney
Violet E. Hall

Starting now, you’ll be earning cash every month from home. You can get more money online than $45,000 by completing an easy job online. During the last four weeks, I have earned $45,150 from this job. It is easy to join and to earn a living from these websites. They are just great.
Follow the steps here to get started right now.➤ http://www.fullwork.cf

EmmBennett

Last edited 1 month ago by EmmBennett
PoppyPrice

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $15 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… https://www.work84.com

Last edited 1 month ago by PoppyPrice
PoppyWong

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier.

Here’s what I do…>>> http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by PoppyWong
MartaMoyer

Last edited 1 month ago by MartaMoyer
HelenMiller

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing…. http://www.moneyapp2.com

Last edited 1 month ago by HelenMiller
Chastran

Folks expecting change after watching the same politician lie continuously for 49 years about his scholastic achievements, political accomplishments, his first wife’s death, and his purportedly highly principled, honorable, and honest son, Hunter, are even more profound idiot fools than is Joe Biden…

Michael D. Knight

And that’s a fact !!!!!!!

Harry O

You never even heard of Joe Biden until Obama picked him for a running
mate Stop pretending you have any clue as to what Biden was doing 49 years ago. Hang Mike Pense!

Beartrap

Spell Mike “Pense”.

Ernst

Hang yourself! Joe Biden was most famous for being the least intelligent member of the Senate for over 30 years. Obama chose Joe for being White, compliant, acceptable as a long-time government official, and for not having the intelligence to overshadow Obama – EVER.

Dawn Doran

I felt so sorry for his wife and baby daughter killed in that car crash…It was all Biden’s fault!

Kathrin Bar

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…GOOD LUCK..
HERE ➤➤ https://www.CashApp3.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Kathrin Bar
Courtney

Take a gander at it what I do….. http://Www.CashApp1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Courtney
Lucy Sellers

Fantastic work-from-home opportunity for everyone…Work for three to eight hours a day and start getting paid in the range of 13,000 to 19,000 dollars a month…Weekly payments…And best thing is..It’s so Easy…
follow details on this websit……..http://www.jobcash9.com

Harry O

Castrated Talk about the pot calling the kettle’s ass black!!!! You need a life!

Grace

Not only has the White House become the home of the liar in chief, the whole Democrat party has become Marxist and lost credibility. The division now rising between loyal citizens of the Republic and those who would destroy the Republic is as deep and wide as any hostilities that arose between the North and the South during and after the Civil War. How much more damage done by the pretender in the White House can loyal Americans endure before the top blows off the mountain of discontent remains to be seen.

Susan Price

Take a gander at it what I do….. https://Www.Money74.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Susan Price
Tony Whitehead

Time for armed rebellion!!!!

Tony Whitehead

Maybe it is time for an armed rebellion!

Harry O

You’ll still be dreaming when those ‘loyal” citizens take your country away from you Hang Mike Pense!

Ernst

Harry O is a Chinese Communist.

Ernst

True!

Harry O

Everyone commenting here are living in a fantasy land where every government agency is out to get you. They lie, cheat, and steal all you freedoms. It’s a fearful world where no one is trusted, wither they are trying to put a needle in you, or getting your vote away from you, to give to the bus loads of illegal’s they have hiding out in every state. It’s a world where only one man no matter his qualifications, is fit to lead the nation in whatever direction he wants to take it. It’s a world where all who appose you are labeled a criminal and a pedophile. And your solution is always the same, killing with firing squads. never noticing that the Taliban are using the very same solution. In this unhappy place there is room for only one kind. Your kind. All of us who live outside this world don’t know this fear you live with every day. Your life would be so much better if you stop looking for boogiemen in everything you see, when obviously you can’t see the one you voted for. Remember this chant? Hang Mike Pense!

Dawn Doran

I don’t think that will happen…Because, Biden will not be around at that time nor will Harris..

Last edited 1 month ago by Dawn Doran
Ernst

The only boogie man here is illiterate you.

Mark Gravitte

obiden doesn’t care about you or I. The old Creepy Bastard doesn’t even care for the idiot people that voted for him. obidens top priorities are eating ice cream and molesting very young children. You obiden supporters must be extremely proud of your selection for president. obiden didn’t win the election last fall! He lied, cheated, and had other people do his dirty work. He is a bottom feeder scoundrel. His only accomplishment in life is thievery. He is an expert at stealing. Loser!

FckJelloJoe

Correct! When are people gonna realize that o’biden doesn’t care about “we the people”? We are collateral damage to what he is doing! He knows… HE DOES NOT CARE!!!!!!! O’BIDEN IS THE BIGGIST NARCISSISTIC FAKE PERSON THAT “ACTS” AS THOU HE IS OUR POTUS!!!!! THE MORE DAMAGE HE DOES, THE HIGHER THE PRICE OF “HUNTER PAINTINGS”!!! ALL THE BETTER FOR THE “BIG GUY”!!! I PRAY FOR SHEEPLE TO WAKE UP!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Gravitte

It is despicable that the old creep can’t even tell the truth about visiting the synagogue. I hope he has at least 100 books with his lies written down in them so he can keep them straight. Then there is the Whore of Babylon who is as useless as tits on a boar 🙄 hog. I am a very proud patriotic American who despises the terrorists that are illegally occupying our White House. We had 12 Marines die recently because of his extreme incompetence. The only subject he could muster up to discuss was that of his dead son. obidens arrogance knows no bounds!

Ron C

Lying by democrat’s is like breathing…it is just what they do, after all they are never held to account…ever! The democrat will lie and their news media swear to it…period!

Grace

Joe Biden is a crook. It’s in his DNA. He plagiarized his way through law school, got caught managed to throw himself on the mercy of the boards and had some punishment. He made money during his years in the Senate by selling his votes to lobbyists and swimming deep in the swamp. If you listen to some of his remarks he has a mouth like a sewer and even other men don’t like that. He is considered a pervert by more than a few wives and mothers. He milked the Ukraine and china for money using his drug compromised son as a bagman. The Democratic party should be sued for allowing him to run for president under their banner. They certainly knew his crooked reputation and they had to know he was mentally failing and unfit for the office. The inattention of Republicans and their lack of courage to fight his nomination and to later not fight the rigged voting machines and compromised ballots is stunning. We may very well have lost not only our reputation but our country and our freedom.

Harry O

Grace you have no shame! Spouting off those lies that you don’t know to be true or false yet throw them out there you do! Do you ever consider the harm you are doing to those weak minded Rep;s who will follow any leader who is not currently in jail! Hang Mike Pense!

Robert S. Pelno

He is a liar and everyone new he has a big liar when the Democrats put him up as their man

Ernst

And when the Democrats cheated the election to get him into the White House.

qsa

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone
to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last
 month i’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on following link… w­w­w.j­o­b­s­7­0.c­o­m

Twospeed gearjammer

Known liar and he lies about lying. Too stupid to know that people are not fooled

Julia G

Apply Today & start Earning Money. Work At Your Own Time ·No Registration Fees.
Flexibility of Time Slots.
Thousands of Projects. No Registration Charges. Good Incentives & Rewards.

Just Visit……………………. http://job01.ezyro.com/

toots

Biden should go back and live under the rock he came out of, what a vile, evil, lying pos. Thanks Mitch for being equally as reprehensible and evil.

Ernst

Mitch McConnell is not evil. He is very pragmatic and effective. We should be thanking him. Take the idea of trying to impeach Biden: 1) Democrats have a majority in the House and Pelosi will not allow an impeachment. 2) If Biden goes, Kamala Harris becomes President – a harsher leftist ideologue and more energetic, i.e. more dangerous. 3) Having discredited, stupid Biden as President and Democrat poster boy during the 2022 elections is great for Republicans. McConnell is correct.

Ernst

Is it really a lie if Joe Biden has no idea where he is, what is happening, or what is actually true? Poor Joe, he is so far over his head it is pitiful.

Violet E. Hall

Follow the steps here to get started right now.➤ http://www.fullwork.cf

cido

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I
 decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is where i started……..https://www.jobs70.com

jiri

Linda

In short Biden is a lying ,cheating ,low life scum bag , racist ,communist ass sucker , pedophile, sexual predator and murder on top of being a treasonous traitor !!!! We have a bunch of criminal demon rat running OUR COUNTRY into the ground !!! IS IT TIME TO FIGHT BACK YET ??????

MartaMoyer

dsdsdsd

Mark Gravitte

We can’t assume and fully blame old Creepy obidens cognitive decline on old age. The truth, Obiden is a fucking liar of the worst kind. He has a damn mega phone from the White House where he was fraudulently placed in that high office by none other than lucifers disciples. There is not one damn thing I can do but pray for us, God’s children.”The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much” trust in that my fellow Americans and be not deceived. Hell hath sent these people to conquer and devour. They have their reward.

alicia cervera

A compulsory Chronic liar indeed.!

gocop

Drosack

Biden is a fraud.

evans

In 2021, start earning cash from your home and getting paid(500$ to 700$ / hour ) by this job. These are the best online jobs I’ve made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Join it today here…_______http://www.maxweatlh.com

Last edited 1 month ago by evans
Georgina Mitchell

Making every month extra dollars by doing an easy job Online. Last month i have earned and received $18539 from this home based job just by giving this only mine 2 hrs a day. Easy to do work even a child can get this and start making money Online. Get this today by follow

instructions on this website… http://Www.Webcash1.Com

Mark Gravitte

There is no way in hell that I could have a conversation with belligerent, lying, devious, corrupted Obiden. You have to satisfy yourself that the person that you are going to engage in an intelligent conversation with has a brain that is functioning and that is capable of constructing a sentence. Obiden is not that person! In obidens eyes he thinks what he is doing is beneficial to the world and that it has a positive moral aspect connected to it. It simply put is his road to eternal hell. I have not one ounce of sympathy for that hell bound demonic vessel. I WEEP FOR THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kamol

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…Check it out here….. https://www.jobs70.com