BETRAYED! Justice Roberts Stabs Americans In The Back – Says It’s Not So!

Chief ‘Justice’ Roberts has been the biggest disappointment appointed to the high court in my lifetime.

However, this should come as little surprise as the man was appointed by George W Bush, the Neocon President whose failure to govern as a conservative and lock us into never-ending wars that have brought our nation on the brink of bankruptcy.

Roberts cast the deciding vote approving Obamacare as constitutional.  Afterwards, knows the ire his ruling caused, the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court joked about vacationing in Malta, an ‘impregnable island fortress’.

Newsmax reported at the time:

‘In the wake of his decisive vote upholding Obamacare, Chief Justice John Roberts joked that now the Supreme Court has finished its session he will go to an “impregnable island fortress.”

Roberts made the remarks during an appearance on a panel at a judicial conference in Pennsylvania, The Hill reported. He was asked if he planned to go to Disney World now that the Court was no longer in session and said he planned to teach a class in Malta, an island nation in the Mediterranean, south of Italy.

“Malta, as you know, is an impregnable island fortress. It seemed like a good idea,” he joked to the 300 or so judges and attorneys in the audience, The Hill reported.

Roberts has come under intense fire from conservatives for siding with the liberal wing of the court in the ruling announced Thursday that upheld President Barack Obama’s healthcare initiative.’

After Roberts laughed about flushing the greatest nation to ever grace God’s green Earth down the drain, his decision to endorse Biden’s individual liberty crushing policy comes as no surprise …

See also  Youngkin Sets Dems On FIRE With New Diversity Officer, Unborn Ambassador Appointee LOL

The Gateway Pundit reported:

Americans are relying on the Supreme Court to ultimately overturn the Biden administration’s unconstitutional COVID-19 mandates.

But the same high court that refused to review the fraud-ridden 2020 election is standing by the illegitimate president’s federal transportation mask mandate.

On Thursday, Chief Justice John Roberts rejected an emergency request to block the federal mask mandate for air travel.

Florida resident Michael Seklecki, the father of a 4-year old autistic boy claims in court filings that he and his son are medically incapable of wearing a mask for a sustained period of time, but must regularly travel out of state for his son’s specialized medical care.

In October, Seklecki presented a note from a doctor to Frontier Airlines explaining he and his son, Michael Seklecki Jr., are medically exempt from wearing a mask, but they were barred from boarding the flight without the face covering.

Seklecki then requested a mask exemption from the Transportation Security Administration, but TSA denied his request.

The Florida parent and his son are now indefinitely banned from Frontier Airlines for failing to comply with the mask mandate, making it impossible for them to commute to Boston Children’s Hospital, where Seklecki Jr. is treated for gastroenterology and motility disorders, Boston 25 News reports.

On Nov. 9, Seklecki filed a lawsuit against TSA as well as Spirit and Frontier airlines, requesting a stay and preliminary injunction of the mask mandate with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit.

The appellate court denied the request, prompting Seklecki to file the request with the Supreme Court on Dec. 3.

See also  LOL Harris Glitched When Cornered On Biden's Election Fraud Blunder

Judge Roberts, who presides over requests from Washington, DC,  denied the request for emergency action without comment and declined to refer the case to the other justices.

Joe Biden’s executive order requiring passengers on planes and public transportation to wear masks on air travel will be in effect through March 18, 2022.

3 1 vote
Notify of
guest
Lynda

●▬▬▬▬ ✹ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞&𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 ✹ ▬▬▬▬●
[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $95 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started.…………>>
GOOD LUCK… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 1 month ago by Lynda
CharlieSeattle

Treason!

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on
the accompanying site…. http://www.cashoffer9.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Richard
BrendaHarvey

I am making $200 to $300per hour doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested…Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Account.. GOOD LUCK★★↓↓↓↓THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓>>>>>>HERE☛ http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by BrendaHarvey
SusieBauer

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…Check it out here… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 1 month ago by SusieBauer
Cammie

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month i’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on following link… … http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Cammie
Recce1

Define treason and where it’s found in US law.

Motorbandit

Treason is what caused the ” China joe” to slink into the White House. Patriots” Lets Roll” FJB

BrendaSmith

hi

CarolynHudson

I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($550 to $750 / hr) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly 85000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don’t have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. I really thanks to my FRIEND who refer me this SITE…..,

>>>>>>> http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 2 days ago by CarolynHudson
Harry O

in the dictionary under a picture of Donald Trump

Ivan

That would be ALL of the Demonrats

Fred G Sanford

You have the IQ of a rabbit. Your parents would have been well advised to abort your sorry ass. I bet you still live in your parents crawl space under their house. Even better, the basement watching reruns of CNN. I weep for the future! LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

Ivan

Define US law

CarolinBall

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential
with this is endless. Here’s what I do…………………..  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 22 days ago by CarolinBall
AnneLevy

Work for 2-3 hours in your spare time and get paid $1000 on your bank account every week…
Get more information on following site……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by AnneLevy
Dwain Holmes

Take Your BS someplace else!

Carline Long Jr.

Sad Justice Roberts!

Kylie Jenner’s

Do you wanna earn money without investing money? That’s how I started this job and Now I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home.

Apply Now here………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Kylie Jenner’s
Dwain Holmes

Take Your BS someplace else

jane

A check for $8912 working fourteen hours A week from there house And they’re classmate’s step-mother`s neighbor has done this for nine months And earn more than $8912 part time on- line. use the instructions on this link… go to this site home tab

For more detail…… http://www.MoneyStar1.com

Last edited 2 days ago by jane
MAGA4EVER

TRAITOR Justice Roberts is more like it . . .

Glenntgds

Gerald Ladd

Roberts like to suck the cum out of Barry Obama’s cock.

Sienna

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site

Thanks a lot Here……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 1 month ago by Sienna
Scott Benson

Why not Mike’s too?

Kevin

He didn’t side with the liberals he illegally changed the obamacare law that is not allowed. He will soon be crushed by God.

Marion Jurgensen

Every month easily makes more than $15k just by doing very simple home based job. Last month i have received $16834 from this online job just by doing this in my part time for only 2 hrs maximum a day…..

Open this site For Full Detail…… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 2 days ago by Marion Jurgensen
messup

This is merely a continuation of RINO Bush’s administration’s selling-out-of-America. See, there are four key Policy agreements causing today’s “hollowing out of all middle class jobs.” First was the GATT/WTO (General Agreement on Trade and Tariffs) 28,000 pages which not one single lawmaker read before allowing ALL USA manufacturing, jobs and science-trained specialists, shipped overseas)…that was the start of America’s downfall. Number two was the final blow: NAFTA (No American Factories Taking Applications) because most were shipped to China, Asia, and Latin America. then there was CAFTA( Central American Free Trade Agreement) explains, in large part, illegal alien waves upon waves of “caravans” to USA…’government subsidized worker “hand-outs.” (understand???). Supply chain Management problems are directly tied to all three of these major Treaties. There are “sub-treaties” made with United Nations, EuroZone and ASEAN. Have Americans visited America’s “Rust Belt?” Your high wage jobs are in that “junk heap.” John Roberts, Paul Ryan, Mark Meadows, Liz Cheany, Murkowsky, Collins,et al are responsible for the “selling Out Of America.” All that’s left is poor education, poor jobs and poor economy. Pray. Amen. God Bless America. Read A Bible. Contract With America…if not…CSR, way to go.

Cindy R Deaton

We need a way to remove Justices from the court, no country has a system like this.

ROBERT FANTELLI

Ponder Point: With POTUS,SCOTUS and STAB US(Senate) aligning with Satan, can this demonic system be overturned? Conceivably not. Thus are we on the throes of CIVIL WAR II? Makes one wonder.

CharlieSeattle

Manila rope is cheaper but I prefer piano wire!

Harry O

Charley You couldn’t hang your sack in a toilet bowl!

Alisha

I am making over $9k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people say to me how much money they can make connected so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my existence. This is what I do…..
Go Here………. http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 17 hours ago by Alisha
Larry

I do not disagree with your identification of the sellout of our nation, however I do disagree with the players you identified here. The events you described are all instruments used in our destruction, but they took place, by in large, before these individuals were in power.
that said every player you identified, have a load of guilt associated in our demise & were all key players in it. They are all the scum of the earth.

Harry O

But we were telling you this. One little fact correction however. It was you who elected Ronnie Reagan and he gave you free trade. All Rep. Governments have followed this same policy while at the same time trying to blame it on the Dems. And the savior Donnie bone spurs followed along with the same. policies. Now how can we spin this so we can blame Barrack Obama and his paramour Joe Biden. Oh the bullshit. I am so tired!

Ivan

Boy are you on the wrong page motherfucker

Harry O

I did NOT fuck your mother Ivan, not pretty enough, looks like you………..ugg!

Jane

Father add them to suit if God forbid something happens to child. Where did compassion, civilities, common sense go?

Harry O

Basically everyone else in the US but YOU figures?

RockyMtn 1776

About the Surpremes. IMO no one should have this kind of power for a lifetime. Many stay far to many years to be of any real value but the mere thought of giving up that much power, prestige and money is beyond them.
As for Roberts, he is what he is, a Liberal who will remain there for years to come and there is nothing we can do about it.

David Teachout

all these mandates violate HIPA laws. We also need infections so to build our immune systems. Thats basic science 101. I feel very sorry for our young children who are not Immune compromised. That they may never build up there immune systems as we as older adults have been able to do.

Cathy

Nothing but NOTHING, is set in stone. Roberts may have a job for a lifetime, but for refusing an autistic child the right to fly to Boston for medical help is evil. His lifetime won’t be very long; the universe is coming after his A$$! Karma buddy… KARMA. You are evil.

Ivan

That’s what catholics do…fuck over everyone that isn’t a member of their satanic club

Aelred A

He probably goes to Malta to take part in the occult rituals of the Order of Malta, an order older than the Masons and just as satanic.

Randy131

We should require all justices to educate themselves on whatever it is they are to rule on, especially the justices of the US Supreme Court.

The major medical officer of Orange County, Florida testified to the Orange County Education Board, when they were considering mandating the wearing of masks for all Orange County students, that, “Wearing a mask to prevent one from being infected with an airborne virus, which the Covid-19 virus is one, is like surrounding oneself with a chain link fence to prevent one from being bitten by a mosquito.”

Every authoritative and accepted mask study ever done have all concurred, that wearing a mask to prevent the human to human spread of an airborne virus is useless and completely impossible, including the two done by the CDC (US Center for Disease Control) and the one done by the WHO (World Health Organization), the two studies done this year (2021) by the Standford University Medical Center and the MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Medical Center, and all medical studies ever done on masks concerning the spread of airborne virus infections.

Too bad all these justices who proclaim we should follow the science, don’t follow the science themselves, mostly because they are ignorant of the science and use political motives to rule on scientific matters.

CharlieSeattle

To the SCOTUS, a marxist political agenda trumps patriotism and facts.

alicia

Roberts is paid for by soros and gates. Whaat a loser for the other justices and AMERICA!

Dennis

Roberts should stand down as chief justice. He is a fraud of a chief justice, let alone any kind of justice. His decisions always seem to hurt the American people more and more as he rules. He is unworthy to be in his capacity as chief justice and has worn out his welcome, if he ever was welcome.

Laura

super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs. A day after my college I made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info………..Www.live124.com

John C Murphy

Justice Roberts continues to demonstrate consistency that he is nothing more than a liberal socialist mouth piece for the democrat party and even worse could not give a damn about the medical needs of this child and his father. Like most liberals, the agenda is way more important than even a child’s life.

Joey

John Roberts is a Pedophile

Skeptical

Roberts is the Chief Justice that just keeps giving………Constitutional injury .

Donnie Lowe

He’s just just an abstain communist Democrat that’s all you can say.

copak3

Last edited 1 month ago by copak3
"LET'S-GO-BRANDON!!!"

FUCK THESE ASSHOLES!!! THEY CARE NOTHING FOR “WE THE PEOPLE”!!!!! ALL THE IDIOTS NEED TO BE SHOT FROM A FIRING SQUAD!!! (i would love to spit on the dead bodies)

Harry O

Hey LET”S go Hang Mike Pense!

Mr.M

Robert’s is a F-ing disgrace to the Americans and the Supreme Court. Apparently he is a Communist like many politicians!
He’s always got that F-ing smirk on his face and somebody is going to knock it off one of these days.
He’s also going to find out the meaning of what goes around will finally come around.
He’s a F-ing slime bag just like others!

Bob buchanan

This is the Roberts Legacy they have thrown the Constitution in the shredder. Good Job Roberts you are a disgrace.

Gerald Ladd

Once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker!!!

Cecelia Henderson

This decision is unacceptable. When we hurt children with stupid “laws” and no exceptions, it proves that our Judicial system is broken.

CharlieSeattle

The SCOTUS was complicit in the 2020 coup by, OMISSION OF ACTION!

Armed Americans

Roberts is OWNED by the New World Order. He is compromised in that he has TWO illegal alien children. The NWO owns him through blackmail and bribery. When the SHTF, Roberts will be taken out quickly and mercilessly. His name is high on the hit list.

Harry O

Mushrooms you shouldn’t eat them……….

Fred G Sanford

You shouldn’t be eating shit either. But, here you are.

Victoria Thiel

Believe Judge Roberts either misrepresented himself as a Conversationalist or has been compromised in the fashion of the Epstein scandal, so that he does the bidding of another. But very likely he callously, holds him above the consequences of such damaging decisions. After all he now if one of the elite, above the Frey, with a lifetime high paid job, while the peons become vassals of the government.

GEORGE Kahoun

Constitunilist!

porterv

Roberts doesn’t work for the constitution or the American people. He works for the Bush family. The Bush family give Roberts his marching orders.

Harry O

Get out much?

Dwain Holmes

Why do You let all these A Holes post scam adds on here??

R.V.Winkel

So This is a Surprise????-In a Lawless Country Where Every Roach in Law and Order is on the Cartel’s Payroll and Criminals of Every Kind Roam The Streets!-Why is This Even News??-Let It Happen and Maybe it will Go away!-Read a Book Watch a Movie-God will Sort it Out Someday!

Harry O

He’ll appoint you to point out the bad ones R.V.

Fred G Sanford

Youe a legend in your own mind. Take a deep breath and count to ten. You can count can’t you?

Nick1

The only ones benefitting from commie masks are the Dem’s felons.

Ted Weiland

The “no surprise” goes much further back than George W. Bush – 234 years back to the 1787 cadre of Enlightenment and Masonic theistic rationalists!

Have you ever wondered just HOW America has ended up with the caliber of civil “leaders” she has today in all three branches of the Constitutional Republic?

Could it have something to do with Article 6’s Christian test ban by which mandatory biblical qualifications were likewise eliminated? Once adopted, it was inevitable that America would be ruled by nothing but nincompoops, scoundrels, incompetents, immoral reprobates, and outright criminals. Sound familiar?

Take nincompoops, for example. Exodus 18:21’s qualifications begin with the fear of Yahweh. Kings David and Solomon point out the fear of Yahweh is the beginning of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Thus, without the fear of Yahweh, you end up with, at best, nincompoops as your alleged leaders.

The best you can ever get from the Constitutional Republic’s unbiblical election system is the lessers of two evils. Sometimes, the worst of the worst. And always, the evil of two lessers.

For more regarding Article 6’s Christian test ban, see Chapter 9 “Article 6: The Supreme Law of the Land” of free online book “Bible Law vs. the United States Constitution: The Christian Perspective” at Bible versus Constitution dot org. Click on the top entry on our Online Books page and scroll down to Chapter 9.

Then find out how much you *really* know about the Constitution as compared to the Bible. Take our 10-question Constitution Survey in the right-hand sidebar and receive a complimentary copy of a book that *examines* the Constitution by the Bible.

Harry O

But Ted take the last election for example. Does the blame lay mainly with the nincompoop who ran the country of the 70,000,000 nincompoops who voted him in there?

David Hodges

The 300,000,000 deceived who believe 2 Kings 17 WeThePeopleism is better than Yahweh’s perfect law.

robert6391

The fact being that no judge at any level of the Court system in this USA should be politically aligned in any way or religiously aligned in any way. The Constitution spells it out very plainly that no religion shall be in the Government of this USA. The USA is about the only Country in the free world which allows it. That is what autocratic countries are all about only having one political party and one religion govern everyone when both are in the minority, in nearly every case. Judges are supposed to be impartial in every respect not aligned with Politics or religion in any way shape or form.

Harry O

HANG MIKE PENSE!!!!!!!

Charles Cutting

THE OVERPAID “CROOKED” (CHIEF JUSTICE) OF THE SUPREME COURT (JOHN ROBERTS) IS WHY MR. “PRESIDENT” TRUMP IS NOT IN OFFICE AS YOUR ELECTED PRESIDENT, ALL THANKS TO (CROOKED) JOHN ROBERTS WHO WAS PAID OFF BY BIG TIME (LOSER)- GEORGE SOROS WHO IS KICKED OUT OF 7 OTHER COUNTRIES ALL BECAUSE OF HIS FAR-LEFT (LIBERAL) VIEWS!!! THE $34+ BILLIONAIRE (SOROS) WHO HATES MR “PRESIDENT” TRUMP ALONG WITH JOHN ROBERTS WHO ALSO HATES MR. TRUMP IS THE VERY GOOD REASON BIDEN GOT AWAY WITH HIS CHEATING RECEIVING (80+ MILLION???) CROOKED “MAIL-IN BALLOT” VOTE’S TO PRESIDENCY WHEN AMERICA KNOWS VERY WELL- “DEMENTIA JOE” COULD NOT EVEN FILL HIS HOME OR HIS BACKYARD WITH BIDEN VOTERS!!! SO, MR. PAID OFF JOHN ROBERTS SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PUT IN PRISON (ASAP) FOR CHEATING AMERICA OUT OF A TRUMP VOTED PRESIDENCY!!! ANY QUESTIONS??? IF YOU ARE A LIBERAL LIB-TARD? DO NOT BOTHER WITH ANY OF YOUR QUESTIONS- (WHY) BECAUSE YOU AS A LIBERAL LIB-TARD ARE THE VERY GOOD REASON AMERICA LOOKS THE WAY IT DOES TODAY!!! DUH

Helen Wallace

Here is I started.…………>>
GOOD LUCK… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 2 days ago by Helen Wallace
Ila

Roberts is just a figure head that is so high on himself , he has a big head’

RosalindBurns

Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!

Look at it what I do….>> http://Www.Cash46.Com

Last edited 2 days ago by RosalindBurns
R.V.Winkel

This Criminal Has Been On the Payroll For Years!!-It Owns the Fortress!!

Boyd Smith

John Roberts is another ‘monster’,… along with Gates, Fauci, Collins, Soros, Schwab,….along with other COLLABORATORS in tyrannical oppression,..CCP,..CDC,..FDA,…WHO,…all of them MONSTERS!,

J. D.

Roberts is NOT a justice. He is a crooked INJUSTICE.

xatato

Last edited 2 days ago by xatato
Ivan

Count on a catholic to ALWAYS stab you in the back

The Iceman

Roberts is a big disappointment. What the Democrats have over him is to come out in the future. He is not a joe but a disgrace to the American people.

JULIYA

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Here’s what I do… http://www.Buzzjoin.com

Last edited 1 day ago by JULIYA
DellaJackson

I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do.Copy
For more details visit……………… http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 1 day ago by DellaJackson
Arjay

What a T-R-A-I-T-O-R!!

Copeland

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing►,,,,,:two_hearts:,,,,, Www.live124.com

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x