I still can not get over this, this was not the first one either … ICYMI from right after the inauguration.

What the heck is going on in this country?  This is not the first member of Congress to pass away before a new set of lawmakers is sworn in.

The most recent one that I know of was a United States Congressman-Elect, not a State rep.  The US Congressman who passed away at 41 years old.   At the time we reported:

’41 years old, and with his whole life in front of him.  What a tragic story.  A man with a bright future and a young family has passed away, and you can guess what the COD is being described as … yup, Covid-19.

This newly elected Republican Congressman was mere days away from being sworn in as a sitting member of the next Congress.  This one just does not sit right with me, but here is what the media is saying.

Fox News is reporting:

Louisiana Republican Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who was scheduled to be sworn in on Sunday, died Tuesday evening from complications related to COVID-19.’

As for this most recent death Fox News reported:

A state lawmaker who was elected to serve as the Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus chairman in the 2020-21 session has died, the House GOP leader said Saturday.

Rep. Mike Reese, R-Westmoreland/Somerset, “died peacefully with his family by his side Saturday afternoon at Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital in Greensburg following an apparent brain aneurysm,” Rep. Kerry Benninghoff, the Majority Leader, said in a statement also posted on Reese’s official House website and his Facebook page.

Reese was 42.

“More than a friend to all of us, and one of our caucus leaders, Mike was a devoted husband and father,” Benninghoff said, calling Reese “a model legislator who thoughtfully put his constituents first.”‘

Reese is said to have come in contact with, you know, the thing, on Dec 7th and had been quarantined as recommended by the CDC after his exposure and positive test for c-19.

Perhaps I was just not paying attention, but I do not recall seeing so many stories about lawmakers dying right after an election year like this.

There seem to be no signs of foul play, so the odds are it was just bad luck.  Regardless, it is a strange occurrence nonetheless.   Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Mark Sidney

ShirleyGendreau

Hello

Belinda

[ JOIN US ]  I get paid more than $90 to $120 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 6 months ago by Belinda
Jessica

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Jessica
Carol

HELLO

Carol

If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week… Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home… I’ve been doing this for 6 months now and last month i’ve earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on following link….. http://Www.Paycash1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Carol
AgustinaAnthony

I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do.Copy
For more details visit……………… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 6 months ago by AgustinaAnthony
LanetteCallahan

I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. more detail …>> http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by LanetteCallahan
Skeptical

I do not believe in co-incidences. That boy sure looks bright-eyed and bushy tailed in the photo.

Jana Kappel

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier.

Here’s what I do…>>> http://www.EarnApp3.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Jana Kappel
Judes

He passed away almost a year ago this Jan! Why are you printing such old stories?

Lilly Haynes

STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY…

Make $16,000 dollar to $18,000 dollar A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And Choose Your Own Work Hours.

Thanks A lot Here……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Lilly Haynes
Julia Tivitt

Did they have the vaccine or booster, could be related to heart issues for younger men?

Jasmine

My pay at least $300/day. My co-worker says me! I’m really amazed because you really help people to have ideas how to earn money. Thank you for your ideas and I hope that you’ll achieve more and receive more blessings. I admire your Website I hope you will notice me & I hope I can also win your paypal giveaway.

VISIT HERE……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Jasmine
Independent1

Covid 19 IS the democratic party!!

Gene Pool

Dec. 7th? More than 9 days in the future? Or was it Nov. 7th?

dsdfg

Last edited 6 months ago by dsdfg

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.