‘All Lives Matter’: Arbery’s Father Shocks Libs With Speech After Guilty Verdict

Marcus Arbery, the father of Ahmaud Arbery, shook BLM leaders Wednesday in a speech he gave outside of the courthouse shortly after a guilty verdict was read against the three men involved in his son’s death.

“For real, all lives matter, not just black children, we don’t want to see nobody go through this,” Marcus Arbery said. “I don’t want to see no daddy watch their kid get [inaudible] or shot down like that.”

“So, it’s all our problem,” he continued. “It’s all our problem. So hey, let’s keep fighting and let’s keep doing it and making this place a better place for all human beings, all human beings, everybody. Love everybody. All human beings need to be treated equally.”

Watch

Politico:

“The three men on trial in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery were convicted Wednesday by a Georgia jury on murder charges, closing a case that became a fixture of debates about racial injustice in America.

The three convicted in Arbery’s death are Greg and Travis McMichael, a father and son who chased after Arbery in February of 2020 in a pickup truck after they saw him running through their neighborhood, and their neighbor William “Roddie” Bryan, who recorded cellphone footage of Travis McMichael shooting Arbery.”

See also  Uh Oh! Smollett Testified That Don Lemon Leaked Police Intel To Him

The turning point in the case was leaked footage from a motorist that contradicted McMichael’s claims that the shooting was in self-defense. During the court case, the defense explained that the men only exited their vehicle to confront Arbery after he refused to stop. The dashcam video showed that at least one man was standing outside the vehicle before Arbery approached. You could also make out in the video.

The video also contradicted the defense’s claims that Arbery attacked the group of men. In the footage, Arbery attempted to jog around McMichael’s truck to avoid the men but was met by one suspect once he made it to the other side. It is then that an altercation took place. The defense also failed to produce evidence of the alleged robbery the McMichael’s claim took place prior to the altercation.

Notify of
guest
Geneva

Here’s what I do…………>>>  http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 13 days ago by Geneva
Christine

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it
open this link HERE↠↠↠☛   https://bit.ly/payone1

Last edited 13 days ago by Christine
E. Taylor

These are all DISGUSTING comments. They have absolutely NOTHING to do with the content of the original post and are offensive.

Lydia

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definitely the best job i ever had…

Check it out here………….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Lydia
LateshaCoburn

I getting Paid upto $18953 this week, Working Online at Home. I’m full time Student. I Surprised when my sister’s told me about her check that was $97k. It’s really simple to do. Everyone can get this job.Go to home media tab for more
details.See……….>>>>>>  http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 12 days ago by LateshaCoburn
fghjk

Last edited 12 days ago by fghjk
Joe

Start generating extra cash online from home more than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started Open This Website  ↠↠↠www.live124.com

Linda Rose

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier.

Here’s what I do…>>> http://www.EarnApp3.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Linda Rose
YolondaBuckner

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here ……….. http://Www.Smartpay1.com

Last edited 12 days ago by YolondaBuckner
Gene Pool

What does the last sentence in the second from the last paragraph mean? “You Could Make Out In The Video?” Huh? Who could? Me? How would you know?

Denise Jimenez

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow the given website………

Join this right now……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 10 days ago by Denise Jimenez
Lena Kroger

US Dollar Rain Earns upto $550 to $750 per day by google fantastic job oppertunity provide for our community pepoles who,s already using facebook to earn money 85000$ every month and more through facebook and google new project to create money at home withen few hours. Everybody can get this job now and start earning online by just open this link and then go through instructions to get started….

Follow this site…………. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 11 days ago by Lena Kroger
VanessaMcKenzie

hy vI get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills .
Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site……….Www.live124.com

Tracey Johnson

I have just received my 3rd paycheck which said that I have made $16,285 in just one month by working online over my laptop. This job is amazing and its regular earnings are much better than my regular office job. Join this job now and start making money online easily by just use this link →→→→→ www.live124.com

Jessica

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

The given website……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 10 days ago by Jessica
Lilly Haynes

STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY…

Make $16,000 dollar to $18,000 dollar A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And Choose Your Own Work Hours.

Thanks A lot Here……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 9 days ago by Lilly Haynes
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x