ALERT: Assassination Attempt Against Matt Gaetz

ALERT: This story went widely unreported at the time, we thought it was important to make sure Americans knew the threats we face on a daily basis from the radical left …

A man living in Portland threatened the life of Republican representative Matt Gaetz. The man then travels from Portland to Washington, D.C. The Washington Capitol Police recommended that the man be arrested and prosecuted, but the DOJ headed by the corrupt Merrick Garland refused. The man obviously intends to make good on his threat and the DOJ stands by and allows him to move about freely.

Let’s compare to a man who threatened the lives of Democrats. A  71-year-old Pennsylvania man who was stopped while driving to D.C. They didn’t even wait for the man to get to Washington. He was arrested and held without bail. He is facing ten years in prison.

This is not a one-off. A lefty nut job threatened to kill Rep. Andy Harris (R-Md.) and his family.  They did arrest him and charged him. He was convicted. What do you suppose his sentence was? He got 8 weekends in jail. Eight days. Compare that to ten years for a suspected assassin threatening Democrats. But, at least they arrested that guy.

Gaetz said:

“I thank the gentleman for yielding because I think someone may be trying to kill me. And if they are successful, I would like my constituents and my family to know who stopped their arrest.”

“And on the eve of the attorney general testifying before the Judiciary Committee tomorrow, it is just yet another example of the Department of Justice having a double standard. If my name weren’t Gaetz, if it were Omar or Tlaib, you bet this person would have been arrested because that’s what the Capitol Police recommended. But the Department of Justice doesn’t seem to care so much when it’s Republicans.”

Gaetz read the threat the man sent him:

See also  Obama Sweating Bullets After FOIA Bombshell

“‘Lookie here pal. I lived in Portland. Portland has ordered a hit on you. I accepted the contract. Have a good day.’”

If he wasn’t serious he would not travel three thousand miles.

From PJ Meda

In January 2021, a Wyoming man left a phone message for Sen. John Barrasso (R-Wyo.), threatening Matt Gaetz’s life before Gaetz was due to make a speech in Liz Cheney’s home state, to speak out against her for voting to impeach then-President Trump.

Christopher Podlesnik, 51, left several messages threatening to kill then-Rep. Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.), Sen. Barrasso, Rep. Gaetz, and Wyoming state Sen. Anthony Bouchard, who is running to unseat Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.).

“I will [censored] see that Matt Gaetz gets killed when he gets here,” was one message allegedly left by Podelsnik.

“You let Gaetz step into the State of Wyoming, not only is he going to be dead…you’re going to be dead,” was another message left for Barrasso, allegedly by Podlesnik.

Podlesnik was actually arrested. If convicted, what will his sentence be? As we’ve seen, threatening a Republican politician’s life doesn’t mean always result in a stiff sentence.

5 1 vote
Notify of
guest
KarrieBlackman

[ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $120 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $24000k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>>GOOD LUCK… http://Www.SmartPay1.com

Last edited 13 days ago by KarrieBlackman

I started making $ 155 / hour in my spare time doing tasks with my laptop that I got from this company I stumbled upon online… Check it out and start earning yourself. I can say that my life has completely improved! Take a look at what I’m doing… ..
For more details, visit the given link……>>> http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Richard
Misty Pugh

[ JOIN US ] Find USA Online Jobs (28000$-95000$ Weekly) safe and secure! Easy Acces To Information. Simple in use. All the Answers. Multiple sources combined. Fast and trusted. Discover us now! Easy & Fast, 99% Match.
open this site .…………>>> http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 13 days ago by Misty Pugh
RuthGalbreath

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.

Heres what I’ve been doing,,,,,,,,,, http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 13 days ago by RuthGalbreath
Billy

Four comments below….. All scammers

RosaOwens

Amazing! I’ve been making $85 every hour since i started freelancing over the internet half a year ago… I work from home several hours daily and do basic work i get from this company that i stumbled upon online… I am very happy to share this work opportunity to you… It’s definetly the best job i ever had…Check it out here… http://www.cash46.com

Last edited 13 days ago by RosaOwens
Ruth Bruce

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible ADt economy. I thank God oy every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to and pay it forward and share it with And Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE……. http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Ruth Bruce
Dennis Becker

Sad and an obviously ignorant Attorney General! One need not let your politics into a decision process when investigating and prosecuting a “DEATH THREAT”! We all do not reside in New York where there state is working to free criminals so I guess we have to get these Racist Socialist out of office while they steal our money! You do not deserve any pay for not working on the people’s behalf!

Charli Wicks

Making extra salary every month from home more than $15k just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18635 from this easy home job and now I am a good online earner like others. This job is super easy and its earnings are great. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily by just follow

The given website……… http://www.livejob247.com

Last edited 13 days ago by Charli Wicks
juliya

I’ve made $84,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I do… http://www.Buzzjoin.com

Last edited 13 days ago by juliya
drosack

Just a little more treason.

Elena

Liberty One.Your articles are always to interesting and enlightening. However, I wonder if there is someway to delete responses from people that are advertising their business and/or being paid to make stupid comments to detract from the seriousness of your articles.

Elena

Correction. I meant to write that your articles are always SO interesting and enlightening. Matt Gaetz is a honorable man that tells the public the truth about the left. And the left wants to rid our country of ANY dissenting voices. I pray that G-d protects Matt, his family and all of Americans that still believe in in our Constitution.

Harry O

Elena: Sad and pathetic. Matt Gaetz is charged with Sex trafficking’s and sexual contact with a minor. When he goes to jail you will say Matt Gaetz is an honorable man the Dems and that gigantic left conspiracy blah, blah,blah! When in the name of God are some at least of you dim wits waking up and smell the coffee? You people are SO easily led, I’m so tired.

jinebi

Here’s what I do…… http://www.jobs70.com

Last edited 12 days ago by jinebi
Thomas

Obviously Garland is looking for any outside help to thin out Patriots who seem to be a thorn in the Side of Dementia Joey’s head long crash into the destruction of OUR Nation for His former Boss and now advisor , “Obamy,”

difija

Last edited 12 days ago by difija
Ray J. Kenny

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙉𝙤𝙬! 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝘼 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠. 𝙉𝙤 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙, 𝙉𝙤 𝘽𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧… 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙅𝙤𝙗! 𝙇𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙉𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣…
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀…..>https://www.worksful.com

Last edited 12 days ago by Ray J. Kenny
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x