Chris Cuomo has a lot of nerve. The former CNN anchor was fired after he was caught redhanded using his position to help his brother fight sexual harassment allegations. Now the anchor has walked about on his radio gig, becoming 100% unemployed, and is prepping to sue CNN.

Cuomo announced his exit“Let’s Get After It with Chris Cuomo” on Monday afternoon via Twitter.

“The way my time ended at CNN was hard. While I have a thick skin, I also have a family, for whom the past week has been extraordinarily difficult. So, right now, I have to take a step back and focus on what comes next,” wrote Cuomo. “That means I will no longer be doing my SiriusXM radio show.”

The statement did not immediately specify whether leaving the radio show had been his decision or the network’s. One commentator referred to his statement as “[t]he old I’m being fired but they’re allowing me to make it look like a resignation apology.”

“I am extremely grateful for the support I have received from SiriusXM throughout my time there. I also want to express my sincere appreciation for my loyal listeners. I will miss our conversations a great deal,” Cuomo continued.

“[B]ut I look forward to being back in touch with you all in the future,” Chris Cuomo concluded.

In a separate statement, the defamed anchor wrote about his job at CNN:

“This is now how I wanted my time at CNN to end but I have already told you why and how I helped my brother. So let me now say as disappointing as this is, I could not be more proud of the teams at Cuomo Prime Time and the work we did as CNN’s #1 show in the most competitive time slot. I owe them all and will miss that group of special people who did really important work.”

See also  MSNBC Guest Sings Backstreet Boys Song As An Answer To A Question

NOW—As I mentioned above, Cuomo is prepping to sue his former employer. His goal is to get the $18 million left on his contract at the network.

New York Post

Cuomo, 51, has hired lawyers and is preparing to file the lawsuit over the remainder of the four-year contract he signed last year — after a bitter back-and-forth about what the network knew of his secret efforts to aid his embattled brother, then-Gov. Andrew Cuomo, said sources familiar with the matter.

His contract was reportedly worth $6 million annually, leaving between $18 million and $20 million that he would be owed, sources said, adding that Chris Cuomo would also likely seek damages.

But CNN has “no intention of paying [Chris] Cuomo a penny,” an insider said.

“If he gets a settlement, there would be uproar,” the source added.

Honestly, I kind of hope he wins. Not because I think the crook is owed anything but because CNN has a record of protecting creeps just like him. Where CNN now claims that did not know the ‘depth’ of Cuomo’s involvement, the network was aware the former anchor was implicated and did nothing but protect him.

Erica Carlin

Beatriz Rowe

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do……… http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Beatriz Rowe
Susan Hayek

[ REAL ONLINEJOBS ] I get paid more than $40 to $60 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $21000 from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here’s what I do………… http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

Last edited 6 months ago by Susan Hayek
FredaMason

Surprising! I’ve been making 85 Dollars an hour since I started freelance on the Internet six months ago. I work long hours a day from home and do the basic work that I get from the business I met online. share this work for you opportunity This is definitely the best job I have ever done
go to this link…………… http://www.pays11.com

Last edited 6 months ago by FredaMason
Joann R

I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, COPY and OPEN the below site …
===>> http://Www.ExtraRich1.Com

Last edited 6 months ago by Joann R
Sara

I made over $700 per day using my computer in part time. I recently got my 5th paycheck of $19632 and all i was doing is to copy and paste work online. this home work makes me able to generate more cash daily easily. simple to do work and regular income from this are just superb. Here what i am doing.
Try now……. http://Www.PAYCASH1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Sara
KristinMraz

gk

ShirleyCoyle

I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience masses freedom now that i’m my non-public boss.
that is what I do…… http://Www.Self25.com

Last edited 6 months ago by ShirleyCoyle
CatherineLee

I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here ……….. http://www.smartpay1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by CatherineLee
Julia Fisher

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $65-85 per/h. How? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier.

Here’s what I do…>>> http://www.EarnApp3.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Julia Fisher
Ernst

I never thought I would be with Chris Cuomo, but CNN as a whole (and Jeff Zucker individually) is far more damaging to US national news awareness and to credibility of American news media. I hope Cuomo sues CNN for billions!

Isla Lowin

Hi guys, I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on the given website…..

Try it, you won’t regret it!……….. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by Isla Lowin
AnneLevy

Work for 2-3 hours in your spare time and get paid $1000 on your bank account every week…

Get more information on following site……. http://www.Newapp1.com

Last edited 6 months ago by AnneLevy

GET MORE STORIES LIKE THIS

IN YOUR INBOX!

Sign up for our daily email and get the stories everyone is talking about.